1964,64 Plymouth Barracuda, Hotrod, Ratrod, Cuda
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: fastback
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 9,999,999
- VIN: V447200301
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 318
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Plymouth Barracuda fastback
1964 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback. The engine is a 318 replaced by the original owner in the early 70's. It still has her original 273 heads with solid adjustable lifters. She also still carries her original A833 4 speed with factory hurst competition shifter. She does not smoke at all.Under the hood she now has dougs ceramic header and full length flow master dual exhaust with x-pipe installed, Edelbrock 318/360 performer intake with a holley 570 street avenger. Aluminum radiator. Never overheated in the summer heat here in texas. Polished a/c compressorvariouschrome and polished parts. Pictures will show that. Points were replaced with HEI ignition for reliable starting. Car has been rewired. New fuel tank, rechromed bumpers, excellent stainless trim. New coys wheels and Kuhmo tires. The front suspension has been rebuilt. She is painted in 2002 Dodge Viper Red. Current paint is 14 years old and looks beautiful. Always garaged and covered. I am the 3rd owner of this car. There is one spot on the upper right fin area by the window that appears to be solvent pop. Basically a couple of little bubbles from the area being a little dirty prior to paint. The pervious owner said it happened a few weeks after it was painted and never got around to taking it back to get fixed. Its been there for 14 years! When the interior was replaced the interior bodypanels were checked for rust and none found under those areas. Its an easy fix. But is just as nice leaving it alone. Ididn't want to chance not having the paint match. This paint is slick No orange peel at all in it. You don't even notice it ( the bubbles) unless you look for it. Just wanted to get that out there. Nothing else wrong with car. Everything works. Upgraded stereo system with 2 Rockford 10" subwoofers with Rockford amps. 2 Rockford 6x9's in the back in a custom built box. Pioneer deck with ipod controls. the FM radio does not work because the previous owner shaved the antenna. However it can be replaced if the buyer wanted it. I just use my ipod or iPhone for tunes.Most of the interior is new. New seats, carpet, headliner, dashboard, armrests, gauge cluster, A/C etc..This was an original A/C equipped car. however it was trashed. It was replaced witha period looking under dash a/c unit which blows cold. All original glass still in it. Most if not alllights have been upgraded with bright LED's. Also has and ambient lighting system installed. I just leave it white but has many different colors and will pulsate to music or vibrations. Neat for nighttime car shows. The trunk is also finished out.All chrome is perfect or near perfect. No pitted taillights etc.. She is a multiple award winner. The last show she was in was the concours D'elegance . She was invited to attend. Shehas beeninvited to big cars shows because of the uniqueness and eye pop she receives. Of course many thumbs up when she's driven. Can't get a tank of gas without talking to people about it. Don't get the same old Camaro's and mustangs. Get the original Pony car. Get the 64 barracuda. I have the original windows sticker and build sheets for it. You wont find one better at this price. These cars are gaining in value. Which they should. I added a few custom touched. Nothing that couldn't be put back to a stock looking car if so desired. I also have the original hubcaps for it. Thanks for looking!!
Vehicle may be sold by prior to the end of the auction. I reserve the right to end the auction early or to cancel bids solely at my discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
· The winning bidder is required to contact me within 48 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
· A $500 Paypal deposit is required immediately upon selecting the Buy-It-Now option. The $500 Paypal deposit is non-refundable as ending an eBay auction and not buying the vehicle is very damaging to the seller.
· If the winning bidder does not submit the $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
· For balance of payment I will accept cash in person or a cash transaction at a local bank or bank wire or other pending further discussion (no paypal).
· I have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Please reach out to me with any questions.
· Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. I encourage bidders to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
· This item is sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
· Local pickup, only. I will not arrange or provide shipping. If you wish to arrange shipping I will be happy to assist on my end on the day of vehicle pickup. (buyer to pay for all shipping costs)
· I bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
· All sales are final, no refunds, no warranty,