1970 Plymouth Road Runner 2dr coupe 383 red with black & silver interior
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 106,004
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 383 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 727
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black & Silver
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Plymouth Road Runner
1970 Plymouth Road Runner appraised at $44,000 reserve is much less, don't miss your chance to own this beautiful muscle car at a very reasonable price!
- 2 door coupe
- factory N-96 Air Grabber car
- factory painted FY4 citron mist metallic, less than 200 Road Runners were painted FY4
- Manual brakes & steering
- Strong running 383
- Hemi grind cam
- Pertronix distributor & 650 Edelbrock carb
- Full 2 1/2 dynomax exhaust
-727 trans withstall torque shift kit & dap aluminum trans
- 8 3/4 diff. with 3:31 gears & sure grip
- Now painted Porsche red with a black & silver bench seat interior, paint is 4 years old
NEW PARTS Include:
* Gas Tank
* Too many new parts to list!
Could use a rechrome on the front bumper, otherwise just Gas & Go!
Moving on to a new project ... reserve is well below market value ... don't miss your chance!!
Please look at pictures carefully before bidding ....use the link below to my photo bucket with many more pictures.