1970 Limelight Super Bird
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- SubModel: Super Bird
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 47,695
- VIN: RM23
- Color: Limelight
- Engine size: 440 4-barrel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-speed manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Super Bird
Fully documented 1970 Plymouth Super Bird.
- Original color of limelight
- All numbers matching
- Fresh frame off restoration with just test miles on it
- Fully Galen Govier visual inspected and documented with 20 page report
- Lots of original dealership paperwork including letters documenting that the car came from factory with dog dish wheels. All wheels are numbered and correct for the car.
- The car currently has a NOS 6 pack setup that was brand new still in the box. I do have a 4 barrel carb that goes with the car but it is coded for an automatic.
- Other than that the car is fully numbers matching front to rear.
- Dana rearend
This car is a super rare vehicle and has been very nicely restored. Number matching limelight 4-speedsuperbird...it doesn't get much better than this.
Please no tire kickers. Not interested in any trades. This is an expensive vehicle so please donot bid unless you can follow through. I welcome inspections on this car. The car is located in Washington State.
If you have any particular questions please feel free to email me.
The car is without any warranties expressed or implied. Buy as is.