2 OWNER SURVIVOR, NICE CAR, HARD TO FIND!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Fury
- SubModel: Belvedere II
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Belvedere II
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 127,000
- Color: Ivory
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Plymouth Fury Belvedere IIVin# R357274819
Before I begin I would encourage all serious buyers to contact me directly at: 517-425-0129. Although this is a 7 day auction I reserve the right to end early.
You are bidding on a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere, great Mopar body style, largely original and very well cared for. Recently purchased from long term second owner, a regular attendee at all the local car shows and cruise-ins, a few trophies along the way. This Belvedere has always been well maintained and garaged. Spent most of its life in Missouri, none of the typical rust and repair issues. Still has original owners manual, ( See pics. ) 127000 miles are original. Truly a “drive it anywhere” kind of car. Description as follows:
• Correct 273 V-8 2 barrel
• 3 speed column shift trans
• New dual exhaust
• Radial red line tires
• Chrome Mopar sport wheels
• Everything works including the glove box light with the exception of the AM radio
• All factory trim tags/vin tags in place
• As mentioned earlier, runs and drives very well
• Factory bench seat, column shift car
• Interior recently done by prior owner
• Nice dash and bright work, still retains AM radio (non working)
• New headliner, nicely installed
• Rear package tray has some discoloration
• door arm rests have some damage
• Overall interior condition is very nice
• One repaint done a few years back to its original ivory color
• Very nice glass, chrome and trim
• Few very minor chips as to be expected on a car that has been driven regularly
• Very solid car, no repairs on under side, solid trunk floor, nicely done with factory spare and jack assy.
• Very original engine compartment, nicely detailed
In closing, please take the time to review all the pics and don’t hesitate to call with further questions. 517-425-0129. I also have contact with a reasonable shipping company and would be glad to assist. Vehicle offered by a licensed MI dealer.
TERMS; 25% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE, BALANCE DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OR VEHICLE PICK UP, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. PREFERRED PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED BANK FUNDS OR BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER. VEHICLE PURCHASED “AS IS”, NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS IMPLIED