1971 Plymouth GTX 2 Fender Tag Numbers Match
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: GTX
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 106,294
- VIN: RS23U1G121984
- Color: Red
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Plymouth GTX*** Relisting due to a bidder that hit "buy it now" and hasnt even contacted me to make payment arrangements. If you are choosing to bid please make sure that you actually have the cash to buy the car and you are ready to send the funds per the auction requirements. I do want to sell the car and it is for sale locally as well.
1971 PLYMOUTH GTX RED AND WHITE CAR WITH WHITE INTERIOR NUMBERS MATCH EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR TRANSMISSION- CLEAN TITLE 2 FENDER TAG - I AM THE THIRD OWNER AND I HAVE FULLY RESTORED THE CAR- IT STILL NEEDS A FEW THINGS AND IS NOT A 100% SHOW CAR... IT CAN BE SEEN IN PERSON IN LEXINGTON KY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK- CHRIS CALL OR TEXT WITH QUESTIONS 859-621-5966
I will be glad to send you any pics needed to hep you make an informed decision about how car- it runs and drives great but I believe the car presents very well but I am not sure that I have outlined the cars condition in the best light... All of the fixes for the car are listed below but I am being very critical of the car in my outline. I have quite a bit in the car and it has tons of new parts that I have listed below-- runs and drives great- air grabber works
The car itself is a great car but will need the following...
1) front bushings rebuilt- there is a little play in the front end now - I just 1150.00 getting all new drum brakes replaced and getting it aligned
2) there are two scratches in the paint which I will send you if you like on the drivers side where my daughters bike fell into it
3) there is a dent in trunk lid which was missed in the body paint and body work
4) it might need a rear bumper there are a few places that are in the bumper I am unhappy with
5) the air grabber hood is scratched and needs to be repainted
6) the new carpet is bunched up and needs to be stretched properly
7) the tuff wheel is a little worn
8)I kept the car 100% original but did add the rear wing and front chin strap and have left off the transverse stripe
9) a few of the gauges do not work but I wanted to be transparent
I did buy the car from the second owner and I am the third owner of the car- I do not have the build sheet for the car but have checked everywhere for it - I did have one but rats early own turned it into dust.