1990 PLYMOUTH TURBO VOYAGER LOADRUNNER BIG BOOST FMIC SRT4 MOPAR!!! LR!
Price: US $207.50 Item location: Champaign, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Voyager
- SubModel: LOADRUNNER
- Type: Minivan
- Trim: LOADRUNNER TURBO
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 195,000
- VIN: 2P4FH45J2LR634671
- Color: Burgundy
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Plymouth Voyager LOADRUNNERMY NUMBER IS LISTED IN THE EBAY RULES - YOU SHOULD READ ANYWAY.
YOU ARE BIDDING ON MY 1990 FACTORY TURBOCHARGED PLYMOUTH VOYAGER MINIVAN.THIS HAS BEEN MY DAILY DRIVER-TOY-PARTS HAULER FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS AND IT IS AN ABSOLUTE BLAST TO DRIVE AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST CROWD DRAWING VEHICLES I HAVE EVER OWNED! IT IS AMAZING HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL STOP YOU TO ASK ABOUT THE VAN BEING TURBOCHARGED!THEY SEE THE GIANT FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER AND THE 3" CENTER EXIT EXHAUST AND JUST CANT GET ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD MANY RUN-IN'S WITH WRX, MUSTANG, CAMERO, GTI'S THAT THOUGHT THIS MINIVAN WAS JUST FOR LOOKS...WHEN I TELL THEM TI WILL GIVE THEIR MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE "FAST" CAR A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY... THEY EITHER WANT TO SEE, ASK FOR A RIDE IN IT OR JUST SAY "NO WAY!...I DONT WANT TO BE EMBARRISED BY A MINIVAN!"DONT LET THE MILES FOOL YOU, I HAVE REPLKACED PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING "MAINTENANCE AND WEARABLE PARTS" ON THE VAN.JUST SOME -- LOWER BALL JOINTS- FRONT AXLE SHAFTS- FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS HUBS- REAR WHEEL BEARINGS HUBS- CALIPERS- FLEX LINES- REAR BRAKE CYLINDERS- HEAD GASKET 3K MILES AGO- WATER PUMP " "- TIMING BELT " "- NEW RADIATORNEW PLUGS/CAP/WIRES/ROTOR (0 MILES)
AND FOR THE "GOOD TIMES" PARTS -255 (GENARIC0 FUEL PUMP- NEW WARLBO 255 PUMP ONT INSTALLED BUT INCLUDED- REBUILT T2 TURBO WITH 2.5" TURBONETICS WASTEGATE (10K MILES)- LARGE FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER- 2.5" PIPING FOR INTERCOOLER- BOOSTBUTTON FULLY PROGRAMMABLE (LAPTOP REQUIRED) NOT INSTALLED- FULL 3" EXHAUST WITH 3" FLOWMASTER 2 CHAMBER MUFFLER AND 1 CHAMBER FLOWMASTER AT BUMPER FOR A RESINATOR- GRAINGER VALVE FOR MANUAL BOOST CONTROL- BOOST/AF/OIL/TEMP/VOLT GAUGES- VACCUUM MANIFOLD BLOCK- CUSCO OIL CATCH CAN- 3.3L 46MM THROTTLE BODY- REBUILT A413 TRANSMISSION BUILT WITH EXTRA CLUTCHES FOR BIGGER BOOST- SHIFT KIT- NEON SRT4 WHEELS - 225/40/17" LIKE NEW TIRES- FRON KYB SHELBY DAYTONA STRUTS AND 3" DROP SPRINGS- 2 LEAVES REMOVED TO LOWER 3.5" REAR AND AIR SHOCKS
THE INTERIOR IS EXCEPTIONAL FOR A 1990 WITH THE MILES THIS ONE HAS ON IT, IT COULD USE A SHAMPOOING BUT THE CARPET IS REALLY NICE AND THE SEATS HAVE MINIMAL WEAR. THE REMOVABLE REAR SEAT HAS LITTLE USE AND YOU CAN TELL. I REPLACED THE HEADLINER WITH FACTORY MATERIAL AND LOOKS PERFECT. THE MOPAR TUFF STEERING WHEEL AND ADAPTOR ARE FOR MY 1971 PLYMOUTH GTX AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE OF THIS VEHICLE. (VERY NICE STOCK WHEEL IS INCLUDED)I INSTALLED 2 3.5" BOSTON ACUSTIC SPEAKERS IN THE DASH AND MEMPHIS 6X9'S IN THE REAR HATCH (GREAT AT A TAILGATE!) A PIONEER BLUETOOTH MULTI MEDIA RECIEVER IN THE FACTORY LOCATION IN THE DASH AND A MICROPHONE FOR HANDS-FREE PHONE CALLS AND TEXTING. WORKS AMAZING!
THE REAR HATCH AND HOOD HAVE BEEN PAINTED (QUICKLY) BECAUSE OF SOME DAMAGE FROM A TREE LIMB FALLING ON THE REAR HATCH. I ALSO REMOVED AND WELDED IN THE REAR WIPERAREA FOR A SLEEKER LOOK AND TO CUT A LITTLE WEIGHT. THE BODY IS VERY GOOD COMPARED TO MOST MIDWESTERN MINIS OF THIS AGE, IT DOES HAVE SOME RUST INFRONT OF BOTH R AND L REAR WHEEL WELLS. NOT BAD BUT WILL NEED PATCHED. (NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER COMMENTED ABOUT IT.)THE VAN IS ORIGNAL PAINT OTHERWISE WITH THE ROOF FADED AND THE NORMAL DENTS AND DINGS ASSOCIATED WITH A 1990 VEHICLE. THE PASSENGER DOOR HAS SOME GOOD SIZED DENTS IN THE JAMB FROM BEING BROKEN INTO PRIOR TO ME OWNING IT.
AND FOR THE BAD -THE PRICE IS LOW AND NEGOTIABLE BECAUSE IT HAS A MISS ON CYLINDER #4I HAVE DONE A LOT OF DIAGNOSIS BUT COME UP EMPTY THUS FAR.
I LOVE THIS LITTLE VAN BUT IT IS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. I HAVE A TON OF MONEY IN THIS VAN.
IT DOES RUN AND DRIVE BUT I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT SUGGEST DRIVING IT ANYWHERE REAL FAR, AGAIN, IT IS RUNNING ON 3 CYLINDERS!I DID A COMPRESSION TEST AND ALL CYLINDERS CHECKED LOW BUT OK FOR THE MILAGE ON THE VAN 90-100+ ON ALL 4 INCLUDING THE ONE NOT FIRING... I DONT HAVE TIME TO FIGURE IT OUT RIGHT NOW AND DO NOT WANT TO SHOVE IT TO THE SIDE AND NEVER GET BACK TO IT. IT HAS ALREADY SAT FOR 2 MONTHS.
ITS A GREAT BLAST OF A DAILY DRIVER THAT JUST KNOCKS PEOPLE OUT WHEN THEY SEE IT!
The shipping price is within the contiguous United States of America.Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Ask prior to bidding.
I will ship over seas but the price will differ from the listing price. No exception, send your postal code and I will send you a shipping quote.
And now 10 rules you MUST READ!
1. Your bid is a contract! If you are the successful bidder, you are expected to pay! Please have all contingencies handled and your money in place BEFORE you bid! No retractions will be allowed, so be sure BEFORE you bid! Please read and understand this: ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS BEFORE YOU BID.
2. A $500.00 NON -NEGOTIABLE
NON - REFUNDABLE partial payment/deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. This can be by bank wire transfer or Pay Pal.
Balance is due within 7 days of auction's conclusion. This can be by bank wire transfer as well, and is probably the safest method.
3. Please note that the car is currently at my residence inChampaign Illinois.
4. Vehicle and papers will not leave here until paid in full with cleared funds. If you are paying with ANY kind of check, it must clear MY bank before car or ownership will be released. No exceptions! Please note that with all the fraudulent money orders out there, most banks treat them like personal checks and place a 5 to 7 business day hold on them. Wire transfer is the best method. If you are paying balance on pickup, it must be cash in person. No exceptions.
5. Vehicle is sold strictly as-is at my premisies with no guarantee or warranty of any kind.
6. Transportation is the buyer's responsibility. I will try to reasonably help and accommodate you any way I can, but it still YOUR responsibility.
7. If you cannot pick up immediately, that is fine, it can be left here for a reasonable period. However, it still must be paid for within the 7 days, and you should secure insurance as I cannot be responsible for loss or damage due to circumstances beyond my control or act of God.
8. Please ask and get satisfactory answers to all questions BEFORE YOU BID! Since sold strictly as/is, no warranty or returns, once you bid, you have made a binding contract.
9. Car is advertised locally for sale. If I find a buyer through that venue, I reserve the right to end auction early. Please call or text me at520-730-8699with any further questions and leave a messages if i so not answer.
10. If you have been an Ebay member for less than a year and/or have less than 10 feedbacks, and/or have less than a 95% rating, you MUST contact me BEFORE you bid. Failure to do this may result in my cancelling your bid and blocking you from bidding on my items current and future. I understand that new members can be great customers, but I must talk to you first. Thanks a lot.
I am sorry for all the rules, but it seems that 5% of difficult people spoil it for the 95% who are good. Thanks very much for looking! Again, please feel free to call or text520-730-8699with any questions and leave a message if there is no answer.
Thanks for looking!