Sport Fury Convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Fury
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 29,315
- VIN: 3431191296
- Color: Metallic Bronze
- Engine size: 318 cu. in. V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black/Bronze Vinyl
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Plymouth Fury
A beautifulvintage/classic car at a great price...far below market value.
This Sport Fury convertible has been well-cared-for:
- The engine (318 cu.in V8), three-speed automatic ransmission, brakes, steering and suspension are all in excellent working order. The car accelerates rapidly and smoothly, tracks straight, and stops quickly. The push-button controls for the transmission are a really nice touch.
- The interior is in beautiful condition, with recently replaced factory-correct seat covers. The Bronze/Black color combination really catches the eye.
- The body panels appear to be dent-free, and are apparently all-original. There was some minor work done on the lower quarter and rocker panels, decades ago, which has held up well, but thereis somepaint-blistering on small areas of the repaired sections (see photos). The majority of the paint is factory-original.
- The recently-replaced electrically-operated top works well, raising and lowering smoothly.
- The tires have many thousands of miles left on them.
- The instrument-cluster was professionally and beautifully restored at a cost of over $1,000.
- The odometer reads 29,315 miles, but cannot be verified.
A move out-of-state necessitates the sale of this fine car at a greatly-reduced price.
Current NADA values range from $20,730 for an "average" car to over $32,000 for a nearly perfect car.
Serious inquiries will receive a rapid response.