1949 Plymouth Woodie
Price: US $5,000.00 Item location: Farmington, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Other
- Type: 2 dr wagon
- Trim: Wagon
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 93,000
- Color: Gray
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Wood
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Plymouth OtherThis nice restoration was done about 4 years ago (with some improvements added by me more recently);
- All new hydraulic brakes and lines and pads 2 years ago.
- Generator rebuilt 2 years ago.
- Platinum exterior paint.Body & paint a 9/10 and what I would call a 5 footer.
- Gray vinyl bench seats front and back.
- Solid oak outside wood trim done 1 year ago, Oak veneer insert panels inside and out.
- Newer moldings, bright work, grill & bumpers
- Powder coated steel wheels (15" rims) with genuine Plymouth hubcaps on new radial tires
- Original 3.6L fathead 6 was overhauled with new gaskets
- 3 speed on the column.
- Turn signals, heat, headlamps, horn and all gauges work as they should.
- Back seat flips up/down as needed.
- 6 volt positive ground (original set up) with new battery.
- Comes with factory manual (reprint from original)
Mechanical needs are minor and include; passenger wiper works verrry slowly. Rear sliding windows are not operable.Original radio goes on but does not work.
Overall, runs well, just turn the key and drive.
I believe the mileage is correct but cannot be guaranteed. Great cruiser and a lot of fun. Always gets lots of thumbs up. $1000 non refundable deposit within 3 days. Wire transfer or cash in person only. Car must be picked up within 10 days.Please remember, this is a 67 year old used car, no warranties are given or implied. PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING OF 5+ OR MORE OR I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR BID.