1969 Plymouth Road Runner 440 NOM - Very Nice Road Runner
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- Type: Hardtop
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 93,000
- VIN: RM23H9A298314
- Color: Sunfire Yellow (Y2)
- Engine size: 440
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Rear wheel
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Plymouth Road Runner1969 Plymouth Road Runner Lynch Road plant build - NOT a clone. This is a very nice example, runs and stops well, real eye catcher.
- 440 engine (not numbers matching) with Air Grabber
- Automatic transmission, column shift
- 3.55:1 rear gear with a clutch type Sure-Grip in a 489 case
- Body and paint are excellent - I can't find any rust
- Black vinyl top in excellent condition
- Excellent black interior with bench seat
- Power steering
- Power Brakes (front discs, rear drums)
- New Redline tires (G70-15 bias ply)
- New 15x6 Torque Thrust D wheels, caps & lug nuts
- New fender mount turn signal indicators
- Edelbrock 800 AVS installed on a low profile aluminum intake manifold (painted engine color)
- New Edelbrock fuel pump & fuel lines.
- New rear tail pipes and mufflers
- Radio does not work
- Dash pad has a crack
- Here in south Florida it's HOT. If the car sits in traffic in the summer, it will get hot. I could install electric fans but I don't like the looks of them and as long as the car isn't sitting in traffic for a long time, it's not an issue.
This is a good honest example of a Road Runner and it turns heads wherever I take it. It's not perfect but it's a really nice Road Runner; see pics.
Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance. I STRONGLY recommend that folks come by and look at the car before bidding. If you have any questions call Chuck @ 772-249-4095.