1964 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA ROLLING SHELL (V8 4-SPEED CAR) NO RESERVE
Price: - Item location: Bayonne, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- Type: Fastback
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 99,999
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 273 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Plymouth BarracudaEngine was stuck and removed from car.
Transmission shifts but shifter probably needs some work.
* All glass good including rear glass bubble.
* 4 speed floor shift.
* All passenger side panels good.
* Floors and trunk have only surface rust - solid.
* Linkages - hurst shifter.
* New master cylinder.
* New stainless break lines - not fitted to car.
* Engine was stuck and is out of car attached to transmission - can have with purchase - have engine hoist to assist in getting in to your pickup.
* Two broken wheel studs on right rear.
* Driver side rear quarter needs rust repair near C panel.
NO RESERVE - goot parts / panel car or put engine in rebuild project.