B5 Blue! - #'s match 440 Magnum - Factory A/C - Original sheetmetal - Stunning!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: GTX
- SubModel: GTX
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: RS23L9E112648
- Color: Blue
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Plymouth GTX GTX
Here is an absolutely awesome 1969 Plymouth GTX.
This is an original California car that was recently brought to Wisconsin in 2014. This car still retains all it’soriginal sheet metal, and is in excellent shape. This true RS code GTX has never had any rust!
This awesome Mopar also retains its original drivetrain consisting of the original massive 440 Magnum V-8engine, and the original 727 TorqueFlight automatic transmission. The motor has had some performanceupgrades done to make it a lot more fun to drive while still retaining its original block. Recent dyno showedthe HP to be right around 475.
This is a factory A/C car, and it works extremely well! This car was also equipped with factory front discbrakes.
Finished in its original color of B5 Blue – it looks outstanding! Highly professional paint that shines bright!
All the chrome and bright work are in excellent shape as well with no pitting.
We just added a set of 15" Magnum 500 wheels, with BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires.
Front Tire Sizes: P235/60R15
Rear Tire Sizes: P255/60R15
The parchment interior is all original with front bucket seats. It is in excellent shape with no issuesanywhere. The dash is not cracked, and the headliner is perfect.
Also included with the car are:
- Copy of California title
- Original California license plate
- Original Owner’s Manual
- Original warranty booklet
- Window Sticker
- RS23: Plymouth Belvidere, Satellite, Special, GTX
- L: 440 375HP, 1-4bbl, 8 Cyl.
- 9: 1969 model year
- E: Los Angeles assembly plant
- 112648: Sequence number
Trim Tag Decode:
- E86: 440 cid, 4 bbl, V8 HiPo, 375HP
- D32: Heavy duty automatic transmission
- B5: Bright Blue metallic exterior color
- B5: Trim – Basic, Cloth/Vinyl Bucket Seats, unknown color
- P6C: Unknown int. door frames
- B7: Build date: November 7
- A07: Order number
- A01: Unknown top color
- A04: Basic (Radio) group
- B51: Power brakes
- C16: Console w/ woodgrain panel
- C55: Bucket seats
- G33: LH remote racing mirror
- H51: Air conditioning with heater
- J25: 3 speed wipers
- L31: Hood/fender mounted turn signals
- W21: Road wheels
- M33: Body side moldings
- N85: Tachometer
- R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)
- V1W: Unknown
- V6W: Longitudinal stripes, White
- 26: 26in. radiator
Here is a short YouTube video of the GTX.
Vintage Motorcars is a licensed and bonded WI Auto Dealer. We encourage all buyers to personally inspect vehicles prior to committing to purchase. Shipping is the financial responsibility of the purchaser, however Vintage Motorcars will be happy to assist with shipping quotes to your door. Please have all financing, questions and approval from your wife prior to purchasing.
We do not allow test drives unless a deposit of 100% of the asking price is paid up front. Mileage on all vehicles 10 years and older is considered EXEMPT. The mileage listed in the ad is what the odometer currently shows.