1970 “Ray Barton” 426 HEMI Cuda, SHAKER, Still have 440 and two Hemi 4 speeds
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Gand Coupe w/leather Factory Correct
- SubModel: Grand Coupe Cuda 440, 4 sp.
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Grand Coupe, top of the LINE
- Doors: 2 Doors
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 45,000
- VIN: JH27G1B421874
- Color: Factory Correct Sub-lime
- Engine size: Ray Barton 426 Hemi Factory 2x4 bbl.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Plymouth Gand Coupe w/leather Factory Correct Grand Coupe Cuda 440, 4 sp.Pavilion, ew York 14525VIN #:JH27G1B421874Mileage:44134Trans:ManualCondition:MintExterior:Factory Correct for this car; Sub-lime GreenInterior:Factory Correct for this car; Black LeatherDescription:
NOW 2 of THREEBest of best SHOW CARS AVAILABLE:
First:1970 "Ray Barton" 426 HEMI Cuda,SHAKER, /T 5sp. P/S, /B, /L, onsole, istol shifter, ew Factory Leather replacement Seats, actory correct Sub-Lime Green color with Black interior, SD electronics, ull TTI 3” dual exhaust and black HEMI stripe/Shaker Hood, OS Hemi wiper motor, 700, ll Factory Original Colors for this car,FRESHfull $17,000 restoration, ery-Very HOT looking, ar is S T R A I G H T straight, ee photos, nd excellent sounding with 600+ dyno. hp, ut cool inside with best sound and heat protection available. New Carpet has never had shoes/feet on them, ront disk brakes, actory correct Leather seats, O vynal to stick too and rim blown horn very rare for this car. Best of Everything. MINT Remember if you want bondo, uy a Corvette, f not, et one of these. 155M, ook Value 190M. Factory Original Colors=WOW Also have 2 Hemi Factory Correct Plymouth four speeds and the Original Fresh 440 Cubic Inch.
NEXT:1971 Challenger, -8 Plum-Crazy/ White interior and Convertible Top,Factory Original Colors=WOW, /T, /S, mall block V8, ith Paperwork,all numbers matching. Was a Winston Concourse car at Indy and in many parades. Judged byCannonballRunmoviewriter said that it was the "Best restored Challenger he had seen in the country”at the Eastman (Kodak) House, ovie car festival, ochester, Y. Very Coool looking with this beautiful combo of factory ORIGINAL colors. 49M, ook 65M. Or Reasonable Offer
LASTLYa1973 Red/Black Cuda 340, /T, /C, /S. A real head turner! *** RED HOT 1973 CUDA - Very Happy BUYER,Sorry, his Car has been SOLD and price is adjusted for same. 28M Thank you for looking
Things to ponder before making a Historical Investment:
1. This Hemi is NOT a cheap rebuild, or a crate motor. It was built by the expert, ay Barton, ith the best of everything in his record braking shop in PA. It was built, alanced, nd dynoed.FASTbut Never Raced, don't abuse historical art work.
2. It has a new pistol grip shifter for the 5 speed transmission. WHY? It has 1-4 in gear ratio of a stock Hemi equivalent with a 410 rear end. Fifth gear allows the drive on the freeway at 75 mph without ever revving the motor.
3. It also has a NEW Moser Engineering Built Dana Rear End. The original one, ith this Hemi's extra horsepower, as making some noise so I spent $5,000+ on a brand new one for a 1500 hp. power plant. This was One of last ones sent out before the Mouser plane crash.
4. This Hemi has a new reinforced block with a higher nickel content for durability, nd even more webbing for strength.
5. One of worst things that I have seen on the highway is when one of the old chevys, ords or mopars that has overheated and has to be left along side of the road, ike road kill, r in a parade where they over heat and have to pull over smoking in front of a crowd. i.e. like my friend with his 63 split window Vet, ho ended up with warped heads. This car has a custom, est in class BeCool radiator that can handle over 1500 horsepower ofheat. Go big or go home broke.
6. RB took a brand new set ofaluminumKeith Black, opar heads, e-tooled them, ith new seats and matched valves. Best part is they drop the cylinder temp, reventing engine killing pre-detonation.
7. This car has the newest materials for heat, nd sound suppression and protection for the driver's comfort. Even the body panels have high tech sound adsorbing treatment, o now you can even hear the 800 watt Sony Stereo. Everyone will know that there is a B A HEMI coming when they hear the owner driving this top-shelf Hemi Cuda. You don't need to beat a dead horse with this car, ust drive through the crowd, t an idle and watch their heads spin. Drive by a construction site downtown and watch the guys actually line up and bow to your car as you pass bye, ike some sort of returning war hero, ften outnumbered, ut never beaten. TRUE, t has happened many times! This Hemi Cuda, ith its “nothing more to prove” history, ust says it all.
8. Plastic covers the floors and no one has ever had their shoes on the brand new carpet, ew gas tank, /hangers, ew fuel pump, ilters, BF Carbs, uper stock rear springs, ew 3 pt. front seat belts-to keep you safer, D front sway bar, ew, ew, EW.
9. 1970 Factory correct 2-4 bbl intake, wo new factory famous original AFB Carter carburetors and shaker hood, actory Correct for 70 Hemi.
10. Best of all, his car is rock solid!NoBSDon't be fooled by another who just dragged his car out of ding weeds, fter it was wrecked forty years ago (now with that old hammered, sed up engine and transmission they threw in it, unning with lots of STP and a new paint job. It still is a junker with pretty paint job, hat is, ntil that rust pops through in a year). This car won first place at a HEMI showbeforeit was restored.
It is Everything that anyone dreamed of; gorgeous, nd it is a best of show winner Hemi Cuda. Don’t wonder later if you should have bought this one, far better value, akes the best investment today so, all or Write meNow! Thank you forlooking.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Buy it Now Price: HemiGrand Coupe$155,000 or Reasonable Offer, nd a Plum Crazy Convertible $65,000 or Reasonable Offer TAKE YOUR Choice (585) 584-3606