1934 Plymouth PE 5 Window Coupe with 354 Hemi/727, 9 inch Ford rear, disc brakes
Price: US $32,000.00 Item location: Spring, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Other
- Type: 2 door
- Trim: 5 window coupe
- Year: 1934
- Mileage: 200
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 354 Hemi
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 727
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan with black leather trim and wood dash
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1934 Plymouth OtherI'm offering my all-steel 1934 Plymouth PE 5-window coupe for sale. The PE has the long 114" wheelbase and really has some beautiful lines and proportions. I've had the car since the mid '90's where my dad bought it in Arizona from the son of the original owner. It had the original drive train in it and was in very solid shape. I've been getting the car into it's current condition over the last 10 years. I'm kind of torn to sell since I've had it so long but I'm thinking of getting into a hot rod that fits my family a bit better. Feel free ask questions or call me. Here are some details:
- 354 Hemi (VT 548 - 2760) has been rebuilt and has less than 100 miles on the motor. Bored .040 over with new Egge pistons. Heads overhauled with valve job, ew adjustable pushrods and lifters. Weiand dual quad intake with new Edelbrock 1403/1404 (500cfm) carbs. Running Mopar Performance electronic ignition with new distributor. Holley electric fuel pump and pressure safety switch. GM alternator. Electric fan on new aluminum radiator. New dual exhaust with Smitty mufflers.
- Transmission is 727 Torquflite (PK4058328) was overhauled. Has transmission cooler, &M oversized aluminum pan and Lokar floor shifter.
- 9" Ford locker rear end, isc brakes, ew rear leaf springs, ew Denny's Driveshaft.
- Kept the rare factory IFS because it is really cool, eplaced all pins and bushings, ebuilt knee action shocks, nd added dropped spindles with disc brake conversion. New Vega steering box, imeworks column and steering wheel.
- All professional fabrication setting up suspension and drivetrain done by Bruce's Rod shop. New Wilwood dual master cylinder located under dash.
- New paint in 2008.
- New Coker wide whites on new red steel wheels, rim rings and caps.
- I just completed the interior this year. It's tan tweed with leather inserts. The seat is from EzBoy with new frame and foam, ap belts. The dash is custom hardwood veneer from Wabbits with new gauges. Bruce's Rod shop fabricated an under dash frame ready to accept Vintage Air equipment. New windshield frame. Restored the rare original door window frames because they are super cool. New glass, ew door handle hardware. Remote truck release.
- New wiring from Hot Rod wires
- I have the original hood top but it is not finished
- There's probably a bunch of stuff I'm missing...
- Just had valves adjusted after break in and carbs set
- Known issues: There is a crack in the driver's side rocker panel where a patch panel cracked when the body was placed back on the frame. There are some blemishes in the 8 year old paint. Crack in the driver's wing window glass, asy to replace. Speedometer is not working, think it needs tranny speedometer gear. Horn is not working, ust needs a replacement Limeworks brush.