1942 Packard convertible 110-Rare Pre War limited production Limited production
- Condition: Used
- Make: Packard
- Model: 110
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: TWO DOOR
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: TI5892578
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6 CYL
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Packard 1101942 Packard 110 Convertible
Rare Pre War limited production 1942 Packard convertible 110. Limited production due to WW2 effort which began on February 6th 1942 when all production was ceased on Domestic vehicles and full effort was concentratedon military vehicles.
-3 Speed manual
-6 cyl engine
-Cloth convertible top
-spare includedPrevious owner meticulously spent10 years in the restoration of this car. Over $20k in chrome and trim spent during the restoration. This car is an example of one of the finest American automobiles ever created. The Packard sports brand new (less than 200 mi.) 3 inch whitewall diamond back tires. Everything about the car is first rate and has won awards wherever it has been taken for show.Car runs very well as it should and is very reliable. This car is sure to appreciateover time and is an investment grade vehicle.Supersport Auto 586-662-0913
This vehicle is for sale by Showdown Motors Inc. Showdown Motors and Super Sport Auto Sales are two different/separate entities and should not be referred to as one in the same. Showdown Motors Inc. purchases its inventory from private individuals, ther licensed dealers, nd from auctions. These vehicles are purchased in "AS-IS" condition and shall be sold as per the terms of the "BUYERS GUIDE" presented and signed at the time of sale. We do not and cannot represent 100% authenticity unless it is available. We are happy to show our customers the engine casting number, IN numbers, ags, ngine stamping, nd transmission codes, e DO NOT GUARANTEE that the motor or any other part or component is in fact the original or that it is correct for this car. There is ALWAYS the possibility of restamped motors and as technology improves there will be even more. We cannot guarantee the originality of this vehicle or any part on this vehicle, ncluding but not limited to the Engine, he Transmission, matching numbers", olor changes, ata tag, he frame or any documentation. The entire risk as to the originality and the inspection of this vehicle before purchase is up to the Buyer. Showdown Motors Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any typographical error that might be found in any of our advertising including the Internet. This will include any errors made in the description, olor, rice, r equipment listed for all being advertised for sale by Showdown Motors Inc. All prices listed on this website are discounted cash price.
All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided bySUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, ot withSUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORS.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, ut is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
Fee and Tax Information:
- Buyers Inspection:SUPERSPORT AUTOhas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Allbuyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.