1939 PACKARD 120 2 DOOR COUPE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Packard
- Type: 120 Coupe
- Year: 1939
- Mileage: 97,700
- VIN: 12982194
- Color: Black
- Engine size: L-Head Straight 8 - 282 Cubic Inch
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 3 speed column shift
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Grey Cloth
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
Year: 1939 Mileage: 97,700 Exterior Color: Black W/Green Pin Stripes
Make:Packard Transmission: Manual 3 Speed Column Shift Interior Color: Grey Cloth
Model: 1298 Engine: L-Head Straight 8 Cylinder-282 Cubic Inch Body Type: Coupe
VIN: 12982194 Title: Clear
You will have to look very long to find a Packard this nice. Excellent Black paint with very fine Green pin stripes, xcellent L-HEAD STRAIGHT 8 CYLINDER - 282 CUBIC INCH ENGINE (Very clean and Runs GREAT), ar is 6 Volt Positive Ground System. 3 Speed Manual Column Shift Transmission, reat Grey Cloth interior (Very Nice), ackard Custom Original Radio, lectric Clock, utstanding Interior WOODGRAINING, ear JumpSeats, ide WhiteWall Tires, orrect wheel covers, xcellent Packard MASCOT, reat CHROME and BRIGHTWORK. Runs and drives great. Packard, ruly a work of art and a great piece of automotive history. You will love this car and it needs to be in a show collection.
This vehicle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied. All descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The Seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the Buyers request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Terms and Condition:
1. Placing a bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you are not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read “EBay’s User Agreement”
2. Seller reserves the right to:
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
3. Bidder’s Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid on this auction.
4. Special EBay Retraction Rules: Please read EBay’s “Retracting a Bid”
a. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period, ut only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be able to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
b. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
You will be able to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances, ut only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5. Buyers Inspection: Seller has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Seller welcomes a Buyer’s inspection. All inspections must be done prior to the end of the auction. Inspection fees, f any, re the Buyer’s Responsibility.
6. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state Buyers are responsible for all out of state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for the vehicle to be titled and registered.
7. Title Information: If payment is made by cashiers or personal check, e will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. All titles will be sent after payment is received and has cleared.
Shipping and Delivery:
1. All shipping charges are the Buyer’s responsibility. Seller will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage. Seller will have no control over any carrier companies and or delivery times.
2. Seller will contact the successful bidder by email after the auction closes.
3. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Seller by email within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days of auction ending, e reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.In order to secure bid on this vehicle, uccessful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of auction closing, end to Seller a Deposit of 10% of auction closing amount by, ash in person, ank certified funds or bank wire transfer. Within 72 hours of auction closing, uyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, ash in person or back certified funds to Seller. If BUYER chooses to use PayPal for payment, UYER MUST pay all PayPal fees, his could delay time for payments to clear and shipping time?