1937 PACKARD 1501 TOURING SEDAN. LWB. AACA FIRST PLACE.
Price: US $139,000.00 Item location: Grove City, Ohio, United States
- Make: Packard
- Model: Model 1501
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Super 8
- Year: 1937
- Mileage: 1,000
- Color: Berkshire Green
- Engine size: Straight 8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1937 Packard Model 1501 Super 81937 Packard 1501 Super Eight Touring Sedan. 134" Wheelbase.
1. Restored to exacting Packard specifications. Completed in 2015. Sold new in Columbus, Ohio.
2. Packard Berkshire Dark Green Metallic with Bronze Gold pinstriping.
3. 24K gold Cormorant. Auxiliary trunk Included.
4. Correct Tan woolen broadcloth interior.
5. High-Speed rear axle for touring.
Packard Automobile Classics. Merriman Award. (Best Restored). 2015.
Packard Automobile Classics. First Place in Class. National Meet 2016.
National First Place. AACA. Hershey. 2015.
Senior First Place. AACA. Hershey 2016.
Located Columbus, Ohio.
Many more pictures/ info upon request.