1948 Packard 2 door club Sedan
Price: - Item location: Idyllwild, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Packard
- Model: 2 door club sedan
- Type: 2 door Sedan
- Year: 1948
- Mileage: 68,000
- Engine size: Straight 8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 3 speed overdrive
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Packard 2 door club sedan• 1948 Packard Cub Sedan, 22nd series
• Rebuilt 288 cubic inch straight 8 engine, 3-speed transmission with overdrive.
• Desirable fastback body style The car was taken completely apart. Every component of the chassis rebuilt, restored, and reassembled including engine, transmission, overdrive, brakes, radiator, etc.
• The car starts, runs and yard drives.
• All the metal work has been completed. Prime, blocking and prep is still required before paint.
• All stainless trim is present including windshield, rear window, and all glass side pieces are included.
• Parts we were unable to locate include: grille hardware, parking light bases, tail light bases, rear outer bumper braces, and the steering column shroud.
• We do have all the lenses and bezels. For questions call Robin Miller (714) 318-3724 or Leigh Johnson (951) 659-2800