Rare 1941 Hudson Short Wheelbase Pickup Truck Restoration Rat street or hot rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- SubModel: 18P
- Year: 1941
- Mileage: 999,999
- Color: Black
- Engine size: None
- Transmission: NONE
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1941 Other Makes 18PFor sale is a rare and real 1941 Hudson factory half-ton pickup truck. This is the shorter wheelbase pickup offered by Hudson in 1941. NOT a big boy. I was planning on restoring or resto-modding this truck but I've since found and purchased a different project. So I need to sell some stuff!
Truck does not have engine or transmission, nd is in rough shape. The last engine and transmission in it was a ford flathead V8. I will post a picture of the modifications made to accommodate that. This is a very rare truck and would make for a fantastic restoration project, treet rod, ot rod, r rat rod. When was the last time you saw one of these?
Please inspect the pictures closely before bidding, nd feel free to contact me with any requests for additional pictures and/or information. This truck has been stored outside in North Dakota for quite some time and in MN for about two years. It is muddy and was flooded at one point.
I hold clear title the truck, hich will be released upon full payment. So long as the truck is paid for I am happy to store it for a reasonable amount of time until it can be picked up and/or shipped.
Rear wheels are locked up but I can help get it on your trailer. Truck steers, ut tires don't hold air for much more than 20 minutes. Sale does not include the N. Dakota license plate.
Thank you for your interest, lease feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Truck originally had a wood bed. A piece of sheet steel has since been placed over its remainsOn Jan-06-16 at 15:04:23 PST, eller added the following information:
- Seat frame and springs in truck cab are from a 1937 Hudson sedan. Not correct exactly but it looks cool!
- A factory feature for 1941 Hudsons is independent front suspension. Yes. This 1941 has independent front suspension, wo A-arms. (Please see pics)
- This truck is registered with the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club. I believe I am the third owner though I cannot prove that.
- The frame of this truck is straight.