1967 Morgan Plus 4
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Morgan
- Type: convertible
- Trim: Plus 4
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 60,370
- VIN: 6518
- Color: Black/ Red
- Engine size: 4cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: gasoline
- Transmission: 4 speed
- Drive type: rwd
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Other Makes Morgan
1967 Morgan +4
- Factory 2100 cc Triumph Tr-4 engine
- Factory Moss 4 speed gearbox
- Salisbury 7 rear axle
- 2 seat body work in the SS style with louvered hood
- Refinished dash
- Originally green, e-sprayed maroon and black Sometime in the 70's early 80's. Shows its age with wear and tear, ings and nicks.
- Owned by Southern California Morgan Club most of its life
- Purchased from a collector in Cambria California in 2011
- Car runs strong, hifts well, nd stops well
- Comes with tonneau, op and weather equipment. No side screens now.
- Fuel gauge sender needs to be replaced
- Original seats and interior surfaces
This is considered by many to be the best of the 4 cylinder Morgan sports cars. With its low-slung bodywork, riumph engine and bulletproof transmission and rear axle, his car is an excellent example of the pinnacle of Mr. Morgan’s design for the +4 series cars. Turn-key and ready to go, his car has plenty of torque and great gearing which makes cruising and spirited driving effortless. A wonderful addition to any collection, his Morgan is the one to have.
-Overall its a great driver quality car withfantastic bones. Drive and enjoy today as I've done the last 4 years and the previous owner before me. If perfection is your forte then this would be aeasy car to restore completely or cosmetically.
-Lights, orn, ignals, rakes, gnition all work great. Car starts, uns, dles,stops, urns on/off great.
-Tires have plenty of tread and show no dry-rot but are at least 6 years old.
-Never driven in elements, tored in climate controlled rodent free facility.