1991 Ford F600 Flatbed Truck
- Make: Other Makes
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 52,891
- VIN: 1fdnf60h1mva13521
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Other Makes1991 Ford F600 Flatbed Truck
engine is not in running condition
5 Speed 2 speed axle
We suggest all potential bidders to schedule a time to inspect the truck prior to bidding. To do so please call our office at 859-622-3517.
ITEMS ARE FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!
No Freight / LTL Pickups!
Located in Richmond, KY
Property is sold as-is and where is:
â€œNo buy it nowâ€
Appointments must be made for Pickup!
Payment must be completed within 3 days and pickup completed within 7 days!
EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY SURPLUS PROPERTY SALES
This sale is being conducted for the purpose of disposing of surplus property no longer useful toEASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY.
There is absolutely no guarantee on any item.
Some items may have broken, worn or missing parts. The winning bid shall be considered an agreement to purchase and is final.
Terms of sale overview:
1. For viewing before the close of auction call 1-859-622-3517
2. Questions, call 1-859-622-3517
3. No refunds orexchanges.
1.Make appointment 24 hours prior to pickup, 859-622-3517.Bring enough manpower to load items.
2. Nonpayment, failure will result in items beingre-listedand bidder added to blocked bidder list. If there is a problem in the time frame please contact us.
3. $5.00 a day storage charge will be added if not picked up within 7 days, unless other arrangements are made prior.
4. Pick up hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, EST. Closed most holidays.
5. Loading dockavailablein most cases.
1.Paypalpayment for items is preferred and is due in 3 calendar days after end of auction.
2. Kentucky residents will be charged a 6% sales tax, Tax exempt buyers must submit a valid Kentucky resale certificate.
4. We Accept Local Checks Only! (Madison County and surrounding Counties). Checks are made out to Eastern Kentucky University
From I-75 exit 87 turn eastbound onto Highway 876, EKU Bypass/Barnes Mill Road.
Turn between Kentucky State Police headquarters and the football stadium onto Roy and Sue Kidd Way at stoplight # 7.
Next stoplight turn right onto John Hanlon Drive, travel 35 to 50 feet and turn right onto Paul Van Hoose Drive.
Continue to Chad Middleton Complex and turn right between the two buildings.
Central Stores/EKU surplus is located in the middle of theL. O. Martin building. 1132 Paul Van Hoose Drive.