Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 712M - Troop - Swiss Military
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 712M
- Type: 3 Door Soft Top
- Trim: Soft Top
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 40,000
- VIN: 4751543
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.5 L - Aircooled
- Number of cylinders: 4 Cylinder - Dual Zenith 36 NDIX Carbs
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed with High/Low Transfer Case
- Drive type: 4 x 4 with Differential Locks
- Interior color: OD Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Other Makes Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 712M Soft Top1976 - Steyr Puch Pinzgauer - 712M - Swiss - Ignition Conversion - New Tires - Side Rails
This is a nice second hand Pinzgauer 712M. It has spent most of the last 8 years in the desert, and is in good condition. Ideal for tour service, or someone looking for a solid 6x6 Pinzgauer. Fully serviced, and tested, this Pinzgauer is available at our Vallejo, CA location and ready for immediate sale.
- 1976 Model Year - Swiss Military Version - 1 Owner
- Vehicle Vin# 4751543
- 7 x New BFG 255/80 R 20 - KM2 Tires
- Civilian Ignition Conversion and Tuneup
- Canvas in Good Condition with New Windows
- Full Service Performed
- Available for immediate delivery from our Vallejo, CA location.
- To be sold out of CA as CA EPA testing has not been done.
- 70 Photos in the photo file.
- Paint is acceptable quality for a vehicle this age, but it is not a show quality paint job by any means.
About Expedition Imports Expedition Imports is a brick and mortar company located in the San Francisco Bay Area town of Vallejo. We have been serving our customers since 1993. We are a licensed and bonded CA vehicle dealer (Dealer #57488) specializing in the Pinzgauer and Unimog. We have successfully imported well over 300 vehicles and have a loyal customer base. Actively involved in Research and Development specific to these vehicles, with a large spare parts supply available to service your purchase over the long haul.
We are known for being brutally honest and are happy to give our opinions as to whether or not the prospective vehicle is going to meet your expectations. We suggest research of the Pinzgauers and Unimogs prior to purchase. To put it in perspective.....you are looking at a Pinzgauer that thru approximately 40 years of production, produced less than 28,000 total units. A point of comparison.....In 2012 the Jeep JK platform produced 191,961 units! Terms and Conditions
Upon purchase a full document pack will be sent out with the standard vehicle purchase contracts. The vehicle will not leave EI until payment is made in full and the document pack has been returned. Immediate $500 non-refundable deposit is due upon purchase. Balance will need to be paid within 14 days or prior to pickup. No sales tax will be charged if shipped out of state via common carrier. We can coordinate an out of state drive away, however sales tax will have to be collected and claimed back in your state when you go to register. We suggest a vehicle inspection and are happy to provide names of specialists that can inspect for you.