1974 TVR 2500M
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: TVR 2500M (1974)
- Trim: 2-Door
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 44,460
- VIN: 2717TM
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.5L Straight 6 naturally aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Other Makes TVR 2500M (1974)
1974 TVR 2500M
44,460 Actual Miles
** Coming Out of a Private Collection from Georgia **
Own a Piece of British History!!!
Car Runs as it Should
The TVR 2500M is a front-mid-engine car; a car that sticks to the road, is properly balanced, has independent suspension with quick & accurate steering.
A total of 2,465 M-Series cars were built over nine years of production ('72-'79), and of those only 947 were 2500M models.
US exports of the 2500M sports car accounted for 80% of production, and continued until 1977 when the existing stockTriumph TR6 engines were exhausted, therefore ending the production of the 2500M model.
Due to the hand-built & low-volume nature of TVR production, there were many small & often-undocumented variations between cars of the same model that airise due to component availability & minor changes in the build process.
Fresh Clutch Pressure Plate & Throw-Out Bearing
Carbs Have been Cleaned/Balanced
Minor Paint Repairs (4 spots total, 1shown in pic)
There is no seating in the rear, rather a large storage area behind the seats beneath the large back window (no outside entry from the rear)
- 2.5L Straight-six engine from the Triumph TR6 (due to that engine having been previously certified for US emissions regulations)
- Top Speed- 116 mph
- Acceleration- 0-60 mph 10 sec
- Compression Ratio- 8.5:1
- Fueling- Twin Zenith Carburetors
- Transmission- 4-Speed Manual
- Steering- Rack & Pinion
- Number Built- 947
- Fiberglass body
- Opening sun-shine roof
- Twin tail pipe exhaust
- "Saddle finish" interior Vynide
- Deck mounted, lidded stowage compartments and glove box
- Pleated bucket recliner seats with folding seat back and adjustable head rests
To Appreciate the TVR You Have To Drive One!
Reasonable Offers Will Be Considered
Clean Georgia Title
Buyer is responsible for shipping, but will provide assistance if needed.
~ with serious questions please call Jim@ 937-604-5966