Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 712M - Swiss - Camper - Plus Transport
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 712 Camper/Troop
- Type: Camper
- Trim: Hardtop
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 8,000
- VIN: 4750801
- Color: OD Green
- Engine size: High Performance 2.7 L - Aircooled
- Number of cylinders: 4 Cylinder - Dual Zenith 36 NDIX Carbs
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed with High/Low Transfer Case
- Drive type: 4 x 4 with Differential Locks
- Interior color: OD Green
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Other Makes Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 712 Camper/Troop1974 - Steyr Puch Pinzgauer Camper - 2.7L, High Speed Gearing + Troop
This is a very nice California Titled and Registered Pinzgauer 712 Camper Conversion. This truck has had some very nice and expensive upgrades and can be used as a Troop Carrier, or in about 3 hours the custom camper can be installed and you are ready for your expedition travels.
History: Vehicle was originally purchased from EI by a local Helicopter mechanic and pilot. A number of extensive modifications were performed and a customer camper box was commissioned. Unfortunately, the owner did not have a chance to put the finishing touches on the camper, but with minimal effort you have a completely custom, compact, expedition camper.
- 1974 Model Year - Current CA Title and Registration
- Vehicle Vin# 4750801
- 8000 Miles Since Engine/Drivetrain Rebuild
- Custom Hardtop and Back Panel
- 2.7L Engine Upgrade with New 710 Transfer Case
- Easily cruise at 60-65. Top Speed 70 MPH
- Newer BFG All Terrain Tires
- Auxilliary Heater for Cab and Camper
- Civilian Ignition Conversion
- Custom Exhaust
- Custom Seats for Added Support
- TD Taillight Upgrade with Reverse Lights
- Excellent Condition Bows and Canvas when in Troop Configuration
- Camper box lifts on and off with Hydraulic Camper Jacks.
- Custom EI Front Bumper
- Platform Entry Steps
- Upgraded VDO Electronix Speedo and Gauges including temp gauges
- Camper - Well insulated and compact. Stove, Water, Sink. Never used and still needs very minor finishing.
- Consignment sale. Available for immediate delivery from our Vallejo, CA location. Bring all offers.
- 111 Photos in the photo file. (Taken August 2016.)
About Expedition Imports Expedition Imports is a brick and mortar company located in the San Francisco Bay Area town of Vallejo. We have been serving our customers since 1993. We are a licensed and bonded CA vehicle dealer (Dealer #57488) specializing in the Pinzgauer and Unimog. We have successfully imported well over 300 vehicles and have a loyal customer base. Actively involved in Research and Development specific to these vehicles, with a large spare parts supply available to service your purchase over the long haul.
We are known for being brutally honest and are happy to give our opinions as to whether or not the prospective vehicle is going to meet your expectations. We suggest research of the Pinzgauers and Unimogs prior to purchase. To put it in perspective.....you are looking at a Pinzgauer that thru approximately 40 years of production, produced less than 28,000 total units. A point of comparison.....In 2012 the Jeep JK platform produced 191,961 units! Terms and Conditions
Upon purchase a full document pack will be sent out with the standard vehicle purchase contracts. The vehicle will not leave EI until payment is made in full and the document pack has been returned. Immediate $500 non-refundable deposit is due upon purchase. Balance will need to be paid within 14 days or prior to pickup. No sales tax will be charged if shipped out of state via common carrier. We can coordinate an out of state drive away, however sales tax will have to be collected and claimed back in your state when you go to register. We suggest a vehicle inspection and are happy to provide names of specialists that can inspect for you.