1980 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta Black 355 SBC 350 Turbo Trans Posi 4.10 Gears
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1980
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 SBC (bored .030 over) Effectively 355
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Chevrolet Camaro
You are bidding on a 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta. Vehicle specifics and information listed below.
- 1980 Camaro Berlinetta
- Black on Red
- T Tops
- 6" Cowl Induction Hood (Fiber Glass) Gel Coat - Black Gloss
- 350 SBC 4-Bolt Main (bored .030) - 355
- Herbert 8620 Billet Roller Lifter Cam
- Speedway 350 Cast Crank
- Speed Pro Hypereutectic Pistons
- Eagle SIR I Beam Connecting Rods
- Dart Iron Eagle Pro Heads 23 Degrees Ported
- Holley 750 CFM Carburetor Vacuum Secondary (secondary butterflies always open, choke not wired) - Rebuilt
- Performance Air Intake Manifold
- Mallory Comp 9000 Distributor
- MSD Ignition Coil - new
- MSD Spark Plug Wires - new
- Autolite AR134 Spark Plugs - new
- Hooker Competition Headers
- 350 Turbo Transmission w/ratchet shifter
- 2500 Stall Converter
- 10 Bolt Posi Rear End w/4.10 Gears
- Rear Air Shocks
- Rear Suspension Torque Arms
- Nitto NT450 17" tires - 235/40/17s and 275/50/17s
- American Racing Torque Thrust Rims, Polished Aluminum
- 10 gallon fuel cell (rear mounted)
- Battery (rear mounted)
- Electric External Fuel Pump (Holley) - new
- Leather Seats
Notes about the car -
Purchased in 2004. Unaware of vehicle history prior to purchase, other than it was ran as a drag car with a different engine. Immediately after purchase, the present engine was built, assembled, and installed. Vehicle and present engine has less than 500 miles on it since purchase in 2004. Vehicle was stored throughout most of my ownership, as I never quite had the time or money to continue advancing the project as originally intended. Not a show car by any means - dings and scratches here and there. If you are looking for a loud, powerful, mean muscle car, that will turn heads by sight and sound, and destroy the competition between red lights, this will definitely do the trick. And if you wanted to convert it back to drag, all it would take are slicks and perhaps a different carb.
. * I recommend having a highly skilled mechanic familiar with carbureted SBCs go over engine and all accessories prior to officially driving. Also, the vehicle will need to be towed as it is not meant for long continous driving at higher speeds, due to the high RPM derived from the 350 Turbo Tranny and 4.10 gearing. Vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty once it leaves the property and sale is finalized. The carburetor will most likely need adjustment and precision tuning, and perhaps fine tuning on engine timing. You are welcome to look at the vehicle prior to purchase and are absolutely welcome to take it for a test drive to confirm engine/tranny fully functioning. Also, keep in mind that this vehicle has a ratchet shifter, so be aware how to use properly.
Additional Notes about vehicle -
- Heating and A/C Removed.
Interior Carpet removed.
- Rear gas tank removed (fuel cell installed in trunk, along with battery).
- Dash Instrumentation not wired.
- Functioning aftermarket tachometer mounted.
- Additional rims/tires - pizza cutters for front, rear for slicks - available. Low asking price if you are interested. Front pizza cutters have new tires installed.
If you have any questions, you are encouraged to email me. I will respond as promptly as possible.
Thank you for your interest, and please bid with confidence!
There will be a $500.00 deposit required at the end of the auction.
On Jun-08-16 at 10:51:00 PDT, seller added the following information:
*** Breaks were a little mushy, went ahead and did a complete Break Master Cylinder replacement.
Vehicle Title is available.
All part receipts have been meticulously kept and organized. Buyer is welcome to the receipts if you so desire.