MGB TRUE DUAL PURPOSE SPORTS CAR...STREET/RACE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: MGB
- SubModel: MGB Convertible
- Type: 2 door convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- VIN: GHNSUE364788G
- Color: Flat Black
- Engine size: 1800 CC 4 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed 2 Speed Overdrive
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Other Makes MGB MGB Convertible
The car was built to drive every day and return 30 miles per gallon and take it to the race track on the weekends!
Total restoration to high standards to include:
- Ø Car has 4 speed fully synchronized with 2 speed electric overdrive giving you 6 forward gears, the transmission works perfectly
- Ø Italian Wood Steering Wheel
- Ø Large 1800 CC 4 Cylinder
- Ø Padded Roll Bar
- Ø Fire Extinguisher
- Ø 5 point seat belts (Simpson) both seats
- Ø Fuel Cell
- Ø New 14 inch Tires
- Ø New Brakes
- Ø Lowered Suspension to 1964 specs
- Ø Front and Rear Sway Bar
- Ø Rear Pan Hard Rod
- Ø New Exhaust
- Ø New Complete Wiring
- Ø New One Wire Alternator
- Ø New Down Draft Weber Carb
- Ø Boot cover for convertible top
This is a rust free (never had any) California clean title car, needs no smog ever since it is a 1974.
This is the ultimate dual purpose sports car (the way they were meant to be!) Drive to work all week at 30MPG and on the weekend, bump the timing and take it to the track. The car is eligible for SCCA, VARA, and almost any other racing format (may have restrictions on CARB).
This vehicle needs absolutely nothing! But as any other 43 year old car there is no warranty of any kind. Please check out all the pictures, I am sure I left something out – ask all the questions you need – and if you are in the San Diego area and would like to check it out in person, send me your phone number and I will call you. For out of country buyers, I will be glad to take it to your shipper if located in Long Beach or Los Angeles County. For out of state buyers, you are responsible for shipping, but I will help facilitate the move. For in state buyers, you’re in for a treat, you will have a great ride home.
Bid to win and only bid if you have the funds, cash in person or bank wire only........I reserve the right to cancel ad as it is listed locally...unless reserve or buy it now is active on Ebay!
Good luck bidding!