1980 Gabon A/C Cobra - Shelby Classic Recreation Own it for less than $360.00 mo
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Gabon A/C Cobra
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 15,329
- VIN: 1M1AJ87H92000207
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 C.I. Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Other Makes Gabon A/C Cobra
Jacksonville Auto Museum is proud to present to you this unique car. We are relocating and remodeling, so we are trying to liquidate some of our inventory.
You are looking at a gorgeously factory built1992 Gabon Shelby A/C Cobra! Own it for less than $360.00 per month!
You can spend $600,000 for an original AC Cobraand let it sit in your garage,you can spend $60,000 on a unsafe garage built version from Factory 5 or Superperformance that some shade tree mechanic put together on weekends, or you can buy this factory built classic recreation for $29,995 and actually drive it!
This particular Gobin Built Cobra was made in Millwakee, Wisconsin. This company was partnered with Zimmer and the car is built on an actual GM chassis not a bunch of tube frames welded together.
It has a Chevy 350-365 HP engine, Ford Mustang II Front suspension, Ford Mustang GT rear suspension with 373 gears, posi-traction.
Original owner was Auto Museum, New Braufells, TX, then a Jaguar dealer in Midland TX, then us.
SPECS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
· Performance Torque Converter
· Air conditioning
· HEI Distributor-Electrical
· Super Duty Cooling with Dry Sump Oil pump system activated with ignition
· Mustang FT Rear Suspension
· Mustang GT Trac-Loc Differential
· Mustang GT Quad Shocks
· Mustang II Front Suspension
· Power Rack & Pinion Steering
· Holley Fuel Injection orCarburetor
· Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar
· Performance Intake Manifold + Headers
· AM-FM Stereo Sound System
· VDO Gauges
· Dual Side Exhausts
· Hurst Shifter
· American Racing Turbo Thrust “D” Wheels
· Goodyear Eagle 4+4
· Tinted Glass
· Padded Cloth Covered Hardtop
· Wood Steering Wheel
Emission Control Exception Information:
· Pre-1971 Corvette New Replacement Engine
· Pre-1971 Vintage GMRe-manufacturedTransmission
· Pre-1971 Vintage Ford Front End Assembly with Reconditioned or New Replacement Components
· Pre-1971 Body Specifications & Styling
Due to Environmental Concerns – Emission Controls Installed:
· Dual Catalytic Converters
· Anti-Smog Pump
· Emission Control Exhaust Manifold
· PCV Valve
· Unleaded Gasoline Filler Spout
· Gas Tank Vapor Control Vent
· Electronic Ignition
· Computerized Spark Advance
· New HO 365 HP Chevrolet
· 350 C.I. Engine
· Jacobs Performance Computer
· Leather Seats with Wood
· Instrument Panel
· AM/FM Cassette Delco Equalizer
· Tilt Steering Wheel
§ All vehicle sales are final.
§ Being that we are a car museum, the vehicles need to be brokered through a local dealer who will guarantee the title. Their dealer fee is $345.
§ The vehicles can be picked up in person and we do offer complimentary pick-up from the airport.
§ The local dealer is experienced in shipping cars both within the U.S. and internationally, so should you choose to have the car delivered to you, we can arrange the shipping for you.
§ $500 deposit is required in order to hold the car for you until full payment has been arranged.
If you have any questions or to make an offer feel free to call Bo at 904-994-2021
Jacksonville Automotive & Motorcycle Museum has a special finance deal with Woodside Credit:OWN THIS CAR FOR ONLY$354.65per month*1980 Gabon A/C CobraSale Price:$29,995.00with a 10% Down Payment
Lowest Payments in AmericaContact Woodside Credit for more information:
800-717-5180 | woodsidecredit.com*Loan approval and payments based OAC. Estimated payment amounts are based on a 96 month term, 5.99% APR, and 10% down payment