1958 ALFA ROMEO Giulietta Spider Veloce
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Alfa Romeo
- SubModel: Guilietta Spider Veloce
- Type: Spider
- Trim: Black
- Year: 1958
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 1495F03305
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1958 Other Makes Alfa Romeo Guilietta Spider Veloce
1958 ALFA ROMEO GUILIETTA
Up for bid is a 1958 Alfa Romeo Guilietta Spider Veloce. The previous owner performed an amateur custom build about 20 years ago. The car has a SBC350, delbrock carburetor, urbo 350 automatic, riffin radiator, oyota brakes, 7 Camaro seats, ustom steering wheel, idepipes, ustom wheels, Ford live axle rear end with coil over shocks in the back. Drum brakes in the rear, isc brakes in the front. The unibody chassis has what appears to be a Ford frame which supports the V8 engine. The car is tubbed so its possible at some point it may have been used in drag racing.
The body appears to be rust free. The paint is driver quality but it does have a few bad spots. The firewall was cut into to make room for the V8. The engine is strong and runs great. The tires are old and need to be replaced. The brakes are inadequate and should also be replaced. There is no top.
This is a very early '58 750F. The reserve is low and there are numerous possibilities for the car of which I will list just a few here...
(1) To an enthusiast who wants to drive it and enjoy it as it is. But remember, t will need four new tires and new brakes before you can get started.
(2) Visually this car can be far better looking if its new owner will redesign the hood with soft flowing curves thereby eliminating the crisp edges that the car currently has. The beautiful Pinin Farina design deserves a hood that flows just like the rest of the car.
(3) To an individual who has some Foose or Kindig type skills who can take the Alfa from its current build condition to a dreamlike custom build.
(4) To an Alfa Romeo purist who has the knowledge and the talent to restore the car back to original. You will need to have the ability to find or fabricate parts. I do not have any Alfa parts.
I can be reached at (501)617-6393 for any questions. The car is also available for your inspection, ust call for an appointment.
The '58 Alfa comes with a clean & clear Arkansas title. The car is currently licensed and insured in my name. Winning bidder to pay in full WITHIN three (3) days of winning the auction. The car is garaged securely in Little Rock, R and must be picked up within 30 days. I will be readily available to you or your transport company for pick up.
There is lots of potential for a cool and fun ride with this historic Pinin Farina automobile and its my hope that the car will go to a great new home or private collection. Thank you and best of luck bidding.
Sold as is, here is with no warranty expressed written or implied. Descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is up to the buyer to satisfy himself/herself as to the condition of the vehicle.