ULTRA RARE CLASSIC 1967 ISO RIVOLTA IR 300 SPORT COUPE! 5.4 LITER V8 CA. CAR!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Iso
- Trim: RIVOLTA
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 77,550
- VIN: jbvlx49c101814
- Engine size: 327 CUBIC INCH 5.4 LITER V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Other Makes Iso
Offeredfor an appreciating new owner is this ultra rare classic 1967 Iso Rivolta IR 300 sport coupe!
Finished in gleaming red over black leather hides, his elegant 2+2 coupe was designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro and chassis builder Bertone and developed by Renzo Rivolta and first presented at the Torino Auto Show in 1962.This very specialunique restored numbers matching California black license plate gem has been driven just over 77,500 miles since new. Yes the five-digit odometer still works and the mileage is strongly believed to be true and actual though I cannot 100% verify this. This three-owner Italian beauty was owned by, hown at and sold at Quail Lodge Pebble Beach in 1993 by developer John Leach. It was also personally signed by Piero Rivolta in 2012 just prior to my purchase. With that said, his beauty sports the 300 horsepower 327 cubic inch small block Corvette engine mated to the factory automatic transmission, ne of approximately 100 total factory equipped with only two pedals. This particular example sports the push button start, ew 1941 Cadillac leather front seat upholstery, 5" Dayton knock-of wire wheels with excellent rubber, ew Ferrari brakes with Mercedes Benz hydraulic booster, efinished wood steering wheel, ll new rubber, ll mechanicals completely sorted including new window motors, ony cassette stereo and original specifications sheet from 1967. I would not hesitate driving this car to L.A. right now....though I would definitely motor the scenic route! This stunning classic coupe is offered here with low reserve and would be a superb addition to any collection. Sale includes free delivery anywhere in California.
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this in excellent 99.99% near-concourse show condition overall. The restored red paint finish gleam, he original chrome and trim is in excellent condition. There are only a few minor cosmetic imperfections including miscellaneous rock nicks, cratches and paint checking on a couple of body sections. I would rate the overall exterior condition a solid 8.0 to 8.5 on a scale of 1-10.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, he interior of this car is in excellent condition overall with all controls and gauges in perfect working order [except the amp meter]. The front seat leather has been freshened new with the remainder of the vinyl in very good condition with only minimal wear on some of the interior surfaces.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Italian stallion, tarts perfectly, as superb running original engine, xcellent shifting transmission, uperb [all new] braking and splendid steering feel. Driving this car on a sunny afternoon is a truly blissful, nd much attention gathering, otoring experience!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1967 ISO Jaguarwill besold with clean California certificate of title and current registration. It is smog-exempt here in California due to the year [pre-1976].
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome and urge prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.