1952 Daimler Empress Saloon DB18 1 of 5 in the USA New leather interior, jaguar
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Daimler Empress
- SubModel: Saloon DB 18
- Trim: Saloon DB 18
- Year: 1952
- Mileage: 50,423
- Engine size: Inline 6
- Drive type: Rear
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Other Makes Daimler Empress Saloon DB 181952 Daimler Regency Empress body by Hooper Description
– Daimler Regency Empress body by Hooper
– Complete, riginal, olid Car!
– Aluminum Body with Mostly Original Paint!
– 1 of 5 Imported to the USA
– 18 Manufactured
– These Elegant Automobiles Were Built for the Royal Family in 1952
– Same Owner Since 1983!
– Custom body by Hooper
– Typically known as an Empress “Saloon”-the British word for “sedan” in the 1950’s.
– Burgundy Exterior, an Leather Interior (Original & In Need of Repair)
– 2522cc Inline 6 Cylinder
– Pre-Selector Transmission with Overdrive & Fluid Clutch
– 50,423 Miles on an ACTUAL Mileage Title!
– Drive As Is or Restore to its Original Splendor
– This Car has been in Storage for a Number of Years and Will Need Some Attention
– It is Running, riving and Sure to Draw a Crowd!Specifications Asking Price: $26,900 Miles: 50,423 VIN: DB1856183 Year: 1952 Make: Daimler Model: Empress Title: Clear Warranty: No Condition: Used Options: Engine: 2522cc Inline 6 Cylinder Transmission: Pre-Selector Transmission with Overdrive & Fluid Clutch Body: Saloon Doors: 4 Doors Stock Number: 140302 Lot Number: Exterior: Burgundy Interior: Tan Leather