Extremely rare Barn Find! 1938 GEBR IHLE BRUCHSAL German mini car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: No doors
- Year: 1938
- Mileage: 10,000
- VIN: 000000
- Color: Red/White
- Engine size: 1 piston
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1938 Other Makes
Ihle Brothers in Bruchsal Germany produced some amazing vintage micro cars which were used at fairs in autodromes. The Brothers Rudolf and Fritz Ihle started their company in 1930 in Bruchsal and soon realized that in 1933 the body of the BMW Dixis were out of style, ostly because it was based on the shape of a 1922 Austin seven. So they introduced a more sporty shaped body the Ihle 600, hich could be mounted on any Dixi frame. Customers could change there old body for these modern shaped cars on their old frames. These models were only available in Signal Red. In 1934 Ihle started a production line for these models. Soon Ihle offered bodies: the Ihle 600 and Ihle 800 for chassis from other manufacturers like Hansa, pel, KW, nd of course the Ford Eifel. The Sporty arrow shaped rear was only available for the BMW/Dixi. Later the Legend started that Ihle introduced the typical Kidney Style radiator, ow the image for BMW. The Ihle Dixis were produced in Bruchsal until 1941. There was a parallel production of mini cars for amusement rides, pecial tractors and passenger trailers. In the beginning of the 30s Ihle had a staff of 50 workers and expanded this to up to 150 workers until the war. During the War Ihle produced precision weapons and portable water pumps.
After the war, hle sold the dixi production to BMW and expanded their business producing rides for amusement parks and carnival fairs. They also started using the new material Fiber glas.
This is a very rare find! a Museum Piece. Totally Original German 1938 IHLE car. It seems to have OG PAINT with some detailsof rustbecause of time and wheater but not a big deal.
I would´t restore it if I keept it
- OG MOTOR of 2 speed and 1 piston, ear Wheel chain. Motor was working before it parked out a few months ago, t will need to be cleaned up and adjusted only.
- TITLE is not the original one, t has a new title from a company. Very helpful to ship the car anywhere overseas.
- ITS ALMOST COMPLETE! with all its moldings, mblem, teering Wheel, eat, otor components, ims, tc. even dust!
- Car is located in San Luis Potosí, éxico, o it will be delivered in San Luis Potosíunless any other arrengment was treated.
- We can help to overseas buyers and deliver the car at the US border (if needed) but in Mexican side (Calexico border) but with all expenses covered from buyer previously (tow from SLP to MEXICALI and my roud tripflight). THE CAR MUSTBE PAID IN FULL BEFORE ANY MOVEMENT and any border policy needed to import the car to US will be new buyer´s issue. (we won´t croos border). If needed, have a friend in Mexicali who import and export vehicules from US to MEXICO and vice versa.
- Also we can help and DELIVER THE CAR TO ANY SEA PORTforbuyers from other countriesWITH SAME LAST CONDITIONS (all expenses covered).
- I can only Accept partial PayPal paiments or an International Bank Transfer.
- I just sold a 1954 VW BUS T1 Last month and it was delivered at the Calexico Border (Mexicalli in México) so you can have hard References from me besides my eBay feedback. ALSO YOU CAN COME AND SEE THE CAR AT HOME AT ANY MOMENT.
FEEL FREE TO ASK