1973 Opel Manta Luxus : ONE OWNER - 47,750 original mi - California Car
Price: US $2,400.00 Item location: Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Opel
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Manta Luxus
- Type: 2 Door Coupe
- Trim: Luxus
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 47,450
- VIN: OL77NC9941115
- Color: Regency Blue
- Engine size: 1.9L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue Velour
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Opel Other Manta LuxusAn Honest to god little old ladys car, ith an original 47,500 miles.One owner car, he last and first owner was a little old lady from California. Due to medical issues she came to Virginia to be with family and brought car with her. Manta was regularlydrivenup until just a few years ago, uns and drives good today.
Garage KeptOpel Mantasin this condition don't come along often anymore.Especiallythose that have solid battery boxes, nd no frame damage.
Those are getting exceedingly rare. The few that can still be found in this condition are in the California and the Southwest, nd even those have a lot of sun damage to the interior.
Add to that getting one to the East Coast can cost upwards of a $1000.
Seller has acomplete set of New Old Stock tail lights and housings from front to rear, vailableseparatelytothebuyer of the car for $600
Low Retail Value -This vehicle would be in mechanically functional condition, eeding only minor reconditioning. The exterior paint, rim and interior would show normal wear, eeding only minor reconditioning. May also be a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most usable ‘as-is’. This value doesnotrepresent a ‘parts car’.
1) Engine all original down to Solex and Points.. and starts perfectly and idles smooth
2) Battery Box is rust free, n that there is no rust thru it does have surface rust but structurally is perfect( NOTE: PICTURES WERE BRIGHTENED TO SHOW LACK OF RUST THRU.. THE RUST YOU SEE IS SURFACE )
3) Passenger frame rail and floor boards are perfect
4) Driver frame rail and floor boards are almost perfect. Mainly surface rust and the smallest of rust to the frame. Very easily repaired and not structural at all, ostly needs just to be gone over with a wire brush and undercoating.( NOTE: PICTURESWERE BRIGHTENEDTO SHOW LACK OF RUST THRU.. THE RUST YOU SEE IS SURFACE )
5) Only minor rust found in the doors, nd body as noted in pictures
6) Interiors' blue velour professionally replaced ( as the old Opel velour never lasted long) and in solid shape.
7) Headliner is solid and in good shape, s is the original carpet.
8) Glass is in great condition and overall condition of the car is very good
9) Doors hinges are solid, nd close clean.
10) Engine runs strong, urrs at idle and the automatic shifts well.
1) Driver Fender damaged during transportation
2) Lower rocker and part of door alsoreceiveda little damage during transportation
3) Hood has dent from transportation.. looks like may have hadsomethingdropped on it before as there was bondo where the damage was. But from the back of the hood.. theredoesn'tseem to be any damage.
4) Rear trunk lid damaged due to having to be forced open,spare undamaged trunk lid to come with car.
5) Damage to back panel below trunk lid, asily repairable, o major creases.
6) Dash has a few cracks
7) Gauge cluster in OK condition, un faded by the California sun.
8) Front bumper missing guards
SELLER WILL HELP WITHTRANSPORTATIONAND/ORDELIVERY TO PORT
ALTHOUGH ACALIFORNIACAR, T IS LOCATED IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA -SELLER CAN DELIVER WITHIN THE MID-ATLANTIC REGION