1957 series 62 1960 Oldsmobile rat rod hub caps 1958 engine and trans avail
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- SubModel: COUPE
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SERIES 62
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: 57
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 1958 IS AVAILIBLE AS A CORE NO HEADS ON IT
- Number of cylinders: NONE AS OF NOW
- Transmission: NONE AS OF NOW
- Interior color: BIEGE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Cadillac DeVille COUPE1957 Cadillac series 62 shell with paperwork!
Stylish, legant and Luxurious, he 1957 Cadillac Series 62 coupe is a desirable car for a Kustom or original. Every year Cadillac enthusiast would wait with great anticipation for the arrival of the new models,Cadillac met everyone's expectations with its designs and mechanical engineering. Here is a very rusty parted beauty, hat has never been painted. We are now able to bring you this car that has a clear title.. We do have a parts yard and can assist inputting more parts into this car so please inquire. We bought this car because it has a running engine and we needed this for another restoration.I do have an engine that is pictured that can be included for an additional cost. The engine is from a 1958 Sedan.
- Has brake booster
- Small chip in windscreen
- Has front seat and door panels
- Original cowl tag and door tag
- Floors are needing to be patched
- No Factory air in car
- Floors have rust
- Dash Pad is okay
- Trunk floor looks okay, e do not have keys, o we will be opening trunk later in the auction.
- Roof is nice, o dents
- Steering wheel is not bad for its age
- Can store for 45 days
- front seat is loose and not power
- Trunk floor looks OK from bottom as you can see from the pic
- needs some rear interior panels where the ash trays go..but we are looking to include some from our barn of parts
- Will roll Ok
- Heading toward Nashville Tn on Monday December 14th with empty trailer
- Hood stainless trim included
- Cool for a Kustom
- Will include a better lower front bumper for $350 more, hey are tough to find
We can assist with sourcing parts for your restoration, e have a salvage yard and are constantly parting cars. Please see our other auction and about me page for more details.
Please contact us with any questions before you bid.
We are able to assist with world wide shipping, he buyer is responsible for all shipping and transport charges including all taxes, itle, ustom fees and taxes. Please inquire.