Real 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' 442 Canadian Documentation 1 of 134
Price: - Item location: Mission, British Columbia, Canada
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: 442
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 38000
- VIN: 3G87U2Z1XXXXX
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Oldsmobile 442
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' 442
Factory U Code - L75455ci 4bbl,M40 - TH 400 transmission, 10 bolt posi rear end.Pewter Silver Metallic on black vinyl,W29 - 442 Appearance and handling package,Ram-Air hood,Heavy duty cooling equipment,FE2 - Suspension,Rally gauges with Tic Toc Tach,power steering,power brakes,power windows,console shift, rear window electric defogger,dual sports mirrors with remote, interior light group,auxiliary speaker front and rear, bumperettes,factory dual exhaust with cut-outs,air conditioning (components missing). 12-year-old paint with some blemishes. Super clean interior, engine bay and trunk. Original owner's manual and literature. Odometer reads 38,000 miles.Comes with GM Canada documentation.Additional options on this car include: Deluxe seat belts, drip moldings, tinted glass, belt molding, Colour match Super Stock III wheels, Deluxe radio, trunk and under hood lamps, instrument panel, ashtray, glove-boxlights, map light in mirror.
VIN Decoding: 3G87U2Z1XXXXX3 = Olds /G87 = Cutlass S /U = 455 (L-75) /2 = Model Year /Z = Fremont Ca.1XXXXX = Production Sequential Number.
Rebuilt L75455ci,Fully serviced TH 400 transmission and posi rear end.New carpet, headliner,upholstery, Alpine stereo in glove box with rear Kenwood speakers,BFG T/A tires, alignment, front end, gas tank, Ram-Air cleaner, master cylinder, brakes, shocks, battery, exhaust, carburetor (have original), HEI ignition, bumper,stainless tips and more.All fresh fluids and recently tuned. Much more, have all receipts.W29 - 442 Appearance and handling packageL75 - Engine 7.5 Litre - 455 CID - 4 BBL. V8FE2 - Suspension Touring Ride & HandlingW30 - Tribute call outs (Added)W25 -Forced air induction fiberglass hoodY72 - Heavy duty cooling equipmentW27 - Aluminum rear end 10 bolt coverG80 - Rear Axle - Posi-tractionG93 - Differential carrier - 2.73 Ratio
U21 - Rocket Rally Pac With Tic-Toc-Tach
D35 - Outside sport mirrors with remote control
N34 - Steering Wheel: Custom SportA01 - Tinted windowsA51 - Front bucket seatsC60 - Air Conditioning Manual ControlN67 -Rally III wheelsU63 - Radio AM Push buttonD55 - Front compartment floor console1 of 134 with L75(See GM Canada Documents)
- BUYER is responsible for any and all shipping costs, and must make their ownarrangements to have the car shipped. I will be available to work with your shipper as needed.
- Immediate NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $500 is to made via Paypal.
- If the deposit it not made within 24 hours, I will Relist the car.
- Remainder of funds is due NO later than 3 days from end of the auction.
- Payments of CASH IN PERSON, or BANK WIRE TRANSFER ONLY!
- PAYPAL is ONLY to be used for the deposit!
- I can hold and store the car while you set up the shipping arrangements, but the car must be picked up within 2 weeks of the sale.
- This vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
- Starting bid is at a $26,500
- Thanks for looking and good luck!
1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974