1-Owner RARE Toronado Model XSC w/ Only 28K Miles. Orig Paint & Interior (NR)
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Toronado
- SubModel: XSC
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: XSC Grandeur 350 Auto w/ Sunroof 28K
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 28200
- VIN: 3Z57RAE320002
- Color: Brown Metallic (Firemist)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Sunroof, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Oldsmobile Toronado XSC Grandeur 350 Auto w/ Sunroof 28K1980 Oldsmobile Toronado XSC 350 Auto w/ Sunroof 28K (1-Owner)
This 1980 Oldsmobile Toronado has the VERY RARE XSC Sport Package, which includes high back bucket seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, gauge package, sport suspension, body accent striping and XSC badge on both sides of the Vinyl Landau top area.
Moreover, this particular Toronado has the SUPER cool Original Brown Metallic (Firemist w/ Gold) Paint with matching (Original) Dark Brown Pillow type Velour interior including brown leather inserts and accents on the Steering Wheel and Center Console.
**Includes the Original Service Shop Manual, Owner's Manual, Sales Brochure, Window Sticker, Build Sheet, Key ID Card, Service Invoices and more literature. All included.**
AND Finally EVERY option I think you could buy (Original Window Sticker included) Total price was a whopping $15,818 in 1980. Sold Locally out of Dick Browning Oldsmobile in Long Beach, CA
Currently, the Olds is running great (once warm) and has a new battery and fresh oil. It only has 28,200 original miles and comes with service records going back 20+ years. It's currently driven about once a week for 5 miles. See below for more details about condition.
The Olds is registered in CA and the tags are current.
Minor scratches / wear reflective of an original low mileage car (see pics & desc.)
1-Owner CA Vehicle since new (we are the 2nd since 2020)
New Registration in CA with a recent 2020 smog cert
Clear CA Pink ready for transfer. Personalized Orig Blue Plates are not included and will be sold with new CA issued plates
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule an appointment
NO RESERVE Auction
Engine - Optional V8 350
Starts Immediately with no issues - Idle rough when cold
Runs Very Strong - No Oil Leaks
New Battery and Fresh Oil
Transmission - Auto
Automatic - No Issues / Shifts smoothly
Exterior - Firemist Brown w/ Gold Metallic
NO Rust found anywhere
Orig Brown Metallic Gold Paint (as seen in the brochure)
Minor sun/weather damage on front hood
Vinyl Top looks great with minor wear
Chrome Bumpers very good.
Glass is excellent / No cracks or crazing
All Lights work - headlights, brakes, blinkers, running, etc
SEE PICS for more
Interior - Pillow Velour
Excellent++ Orig Brown Velour Front & Back (like the brochure)
All Power windows work
All Power seats work
All Power locks work
Power astroroof / sunroof works (does not leak)
Carpets good front and back
Included optional floor mats (see option list)
All interior lights work
Includes a custom "Driving Computer" (manual included)
Radio works with custom 60w equalizer / booster (in glove box)
Gas gauge is stuck on FULL
A/C blows but not cold
Rims / Tires
Period correct Chrome Mag Wheels (Awesome)
Tires are OK, they will need replacing soon.
Brakes seem good, but have not been checked.
Please contact us prior with offers, questions or if you'd like a local viewing / test drive. The Olds is being sold as-is. email@example.com
TERMS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTY AND PAYMENT:
1. Per the eBay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle may be sold by Seller prior to the end of the auction. Seller reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact Seller within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: Cash, PayPal or Wire Transfer.
5. If winning bidder does not contact Seller and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
6. Seller has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.
7. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Seller encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, fees incurred for payment ie PayPal, tax, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
10. We can assist you in negotiating delivery through a private or commercial carrier. Most of them can deliver the vehicle to your driveway. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
11. Seller bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. There is no refund on this vehicles once the sale has been completed.