1954 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Ninety-Eight
- SubModel: Ninety-Eight Holiday
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Ninety-Eight Holiday
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 1665
- VIN: 549M25151
- Color: White/Blue
- Engine size: 324
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White/Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Ninety-Eight Holiday1954 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe
- A Beautiful Example of a 1954 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe
- Stunning Two-Tone Polar White and Capri Blue Exterior
- Blue with White Two-Tone Interior
- Brightwork is all very nice with minor pitting
- 324ci Rocket V8 Engine that Starts, Runs and Performs Very Nicely
- Hydra-Matic Automatic Transmission
- Older Restoration in Driver Condition. Well cared for and always kept in a climate controlled environment
- Long-Term Enthusiast Owned
- The Ninety-Eight was the top of the line Model for Oldsmobile, this car is very well equipped for its day
- Loaded with Options: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Defrost, Power Windows, AM Radio, and an Autronic Eye
- This Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight is Wonderful and There are Not Many Left, Especially in this Condition
- Don't Miss This Chance to Relive the Glory Days of the 50's
- Underbody shots can be found here. Copy and Paste Link:
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept money order/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale.Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility.