1984 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency Brougham
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Ninety-Eight
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Regency Brougham
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 64395
- VIN: 1G3AH69Y7EM821928
- Color: Black
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Brougham
Hello Oldsmobile Ninety Eight collectors.
I have the nicest 1984 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight up for auction.
Let me tell you the history of this unique luxury car. The most luxurious Ninety Eight to ever leave the factory.
This Ninety Eight is not an ordinary Ninety Eight. I started life as a GM Factory Brass Hat vehicle.
Yes, this was the personal transportation for the Lorain, Ohio plant manager and it was special ordered just for him. He sold it to his friend, who primarily used this car to visit his family in South Carolina. When he passed away, I became the new care taker of this very special Ninety Eight.
This is a very well equipped Ninety Eight and it is loaded with almost every Factory option:
- Ã˜ Comfortron Air Conditioning
- Ã˜ Level Ride rear air suspension
- Ã˜ Fiber Optic Lamp monitoring
- Ã˜ Factory Gauge package
- Ã˜ AM/FM/CB radio
- Ã˜ Cruise Control
- Ã˜ Power Steering
- Ã˜ Power Seats
- Ã˜ Power Windows
- Ã˜ Power Door Locks
But Wait There's More to tell..
This Ninety Eight needs nothing.
I am a retired GM Master Technician with an ASE Master Technician status. I know Oldsmobiles Every item that may require service, received proper care and maintenance with all of my factory GM training expertise.
When I go for a ride, I want peace of mind and here is the extensive list of recently Serviced items.
All replaced parts were made with brand name, quality, American made parts.
- Exhaust system
- Â· New Front and Rear Air Shock Absorbers.
- Â· Alternator (original was rebuilt to maintain matching numbers)
- Â· Carburetor (original rebuilt to maintain matching numbers. New float, Mixture Control Solenoid and TCS switch)
- Â· New valve cover gaskets.
- Â· New distributor cap, rotor and spark plug wires
- Â· New spark plugs
- Â· New fuel pump
- Â· Water Pump
- Â· New fan clutch
- Â· New AIR injection pipes
- Â· Starter Motor rebuilt with new brushes and new solenoid.
- Â· New Copper Radiator
- Â· All coolant hoses replaced
- Â· All new Drive belts
- Â· New heater control valve
- Â· New Power steering hoses
- Â· Complete Brake system service. Replaced calipers, wheel cylinders, brake pads, brake shoes, brake hoses, and all new springs and hardware
- Â· New Air Conditioning compressor, receiver dryer, pilot orifice valve and hoses. Converted to R134 Wow is it cold!! Brrrr.
- Â· Front wheel bearings repacked with fresh grease and new seals
- Â· New Transmission filter and fresh ATF
- Â· New tires Hankook correct whitewall radials which were micro finish balanced with less than 500 miles.
I saved the best part for last. The original, factory paint is black, in my opinion, the most desirable of all the factory colors.
She is a beauty! There is one small dent in the rear, driver quarter panel. I did not fix it because of my desire to maintain the factory, original paint.
The original black vinyl top is perfect as well.The opera lamps operate as intended perfectly.
She has been garaged her entire life.
Are you ready to own this special Ninety Eight? I doubt you will ever find one in this condition and one that was cared for perfectly.
I purchased this vehicle as a special car to add to my collection and now the time has come for someone else to enjoy her.
Will I miss her? You can bet I sure will. I am also an avid member of the AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) and this Ninety Eight qualifies for an HPOF award.
Please bid with confidence. I am a long time member of the eBay community with 100% positive feedback. I do not sell junk or misrepresent anything. This reserve auction is priced in accordance to the vehicle condition and rarity.