| 1956 Oldsmobile Super 88 Custom |
Take a look at this fantastic 1956 Oldsmobile Super 88 Custom brought to you by Caruso Classic Cars. Starting with a base Olds 88, the builder used parts from many different cars to create this very unique and beautiful ride. The car features a chromed out 1969 Olds 455CI engine that has been bored over .030, 3 two barrel carbs, Griffin 5 core radiator, all custom lines and linkages coupled with a Borg Warner Super T-10 4 speed transmission. Interior of the car features naugahyde covered front seats from a 1964 Impala SS and rear seats from a 1972 Pontiac Gran Prix. Tilt Steering column is from a 1964 Olds Starfire and steering wheel from a 1962 Chevy Bel air. Custom console mounted analog gauges, custom AM/FM/CD audio system and Air Conditioning. Most of interior including trim and headliner are also covered with naugahyde. Floor lining and trunk upholstery is done with Velour. Plenty of body modifications that include Front fenders sectioned with 1955 Cadillac fenders and rear fenders from a 1951 Mercury. The front of the car was fashioned from a 1957 Buick Grill with 1954 Buick headlight trim. Front bumper is from a 1957 Chevy. Tail lights are from a 1956 Packard. All remaining trim on the car is from a 1956 Olds Holiday which looks super and shines bright. The gorgeous paint is a result of 16 coats of Brandywine Black Cherry and the car rides on 15 inch Coker wide white tires with custom chrome center covers. Car has 2" Dual flowmaster performance mufflers with non-functioning side pipes installed. Frame and undercarriage are in very good condition with period correct suspension modified with rear air suspension. After market power assisted drum brakes all around, power steering and much more! If you are interested in Custom builds with 1950's flair, this is the car for you! Ready to go and show! Call Fred for additional information or to arrange a viewing. Thanks for looking!
|Engine: ||8 Cylinder ||Transmission: ||Manual |
|Engine Size: ||455 Bored .030 Over ||Drivetrain: ||Rear Wheel Drive |
|Color: ||Brandywine Black Cherry ||Interior: ||White |
|Doors: ||2 ||Stereo: ||AM/FM/CD |
|Mileage: ||63500 ||Stock Number: ||1956OLD88 |
|VIN: ||567K12581 ||Warranty Info: ||Please Call |
Contact Information This 1956 Oldsmobile Super 88 Custom
can be seen by contacting:
Caruso Classic Cars
427 Columbia Rd Suite 112
Hanover, MA 02339
Contact Fred Caruso Today at (781) 799-0689
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
Funds & Financing
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Caruso Classic Cars reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Shipping & Delivery
- Buyers Inspection: Caruso Classic Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Caruso Classic Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Finalizing Your Purchase
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Caruso Classic Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Caruso Classic Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Caruso Classic Cars.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Caruso Classic Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. No Refunds
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Caruso Classic Cars by calling (781) 799-0689 or emailing within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Additional Terms and Conditions, if applicable to this listing, can be viewed at www.carusoclassiccars.com/eBay_Terms.pdf.
Higher Turnover, LLC (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Higher Turnover, LLC disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. The terms of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of MA without regard to any conflict of laws or provisions thereof that might indicate the applicability of laws of any other jurisdiction. The venue for all legal proceedings shall be in Hanover, MA.