1988 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight (98) - Brougham : Great Condition & Unique Options
Price: - Item location: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Ninety-Eight
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Regency Brougham
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 95,670
- VIN: 1G3CW51C8J4340427
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 3.8L 3800CC 231Cu. In. V6 GAS OHV
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Electronic Instrument Cluster, ABS Brakes, Twilight Sentinel, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Brougham1988 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Brougham
This classic Oldsmobile Luxury Car is built smartly and is fully appointed. It's options (including an electronic instrument cluster and ABS brakes) were so unique at the time that it was basically custom built by GM for us. As far as we know, no other Oldsmobile 98 has this set of specifications.
- Less than 100k miles
- Garage-parked for its entire existence
- Great condition
- Full-service log-book
- Comes with: Electronic instrument cluster, ABS, self-leveling suspension ( and it still works a charm! ), twilight sentinel (automatic lights), Power Antenna, 6-speaker radio, cigarette lighters in the back doors (unused, just a unique feature), full side-marker lights, Seating for 6 adults, and much more!
- This was my father's car, but it is not needed now.
- It has been sitting in the garage for sometime because my Mother prefers her own car.
- The brakes are a bit soft (but "GM brakes" tend to be soft anyway, also it could be addressed with some new fluid)
- As an "antique vehicle" (lower registration costs), it has not been driven much since 2014.
- We might even have the Oldsmobile "Sample Audio" tape (i.e., a mixtape that Oldsmobile put together for their new cars)
- It comes with painted (not stuck on) pin-striping.
Price:The 2018 Collector Car Price Guide suggests a price between:$3,020 ("Operable original, shows wear") to $4,690 ("Minimal wear").