1954 Oldsmobile 88 Holiday Coupe
Price: - Item location: Lenexa, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Eighty-Eight
- SubModel: Holiday Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: N/A
- VIN: 548K10687
- Color: White/Teal
- Engine size: 324ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black and Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight1954 Oldsmobile 88 Holiday Coupe
Engine: 324ci V8 RWD AT.
Title: Clear Kansas title with an antique label. Title in-hand.
Location: Lenexa, Kansas.
Some confused this car with a 1955 Chevrolet bel air!
It comes with the original automatic transmission and complete 324 motor minus the generator. This was one of the faster American cars in the 50's.
The exterior is white and blue and has some damage on the passenger side rear fender right behind the door. I do have the patch panels for the rear fenders behind the doors.
Rust in the typical spots and will need new floor pans and rockers.
I do have a spare trunk lid and front fenders to throw in since mine rusted out.
I have 2 rear bumpers since I was going to repair the two into one amazing bumper.
I have some extra tail lights and a few other miscellaneous small parts. I have not tested the motor, but it does turn and transmission seems to hold the car in spot unless in gear I was able to push.
The tires do not hold air since they are 53 years old at least and the bead broke on one as I pushed it, so rolling it is rather difficult and may need a wench or wheel dollies.
All stainless pieces on the car are present and a few extra for repair.
Nothing is missing on this car, even all the interior is present!
I do have an antique labeled title in hand ready to sign over.
This car is still completely together as I have not started getting into the project.
This would be great for a hot rod or low rider project.
* Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping.
* Vehicle needs to be picked up or shipped within 15 days of the auction ending.
* Payment can be made with a cashier's check, cash in hand when you come collect the vehicle or by electronic wire transfer. If you are going to be paying via a wire transfer, please contact me so I can get you the details.
* $500 deposit within 24 hours of winning the auction, non refundable.