1983 Hurst Oldsmobile H/O - ESTATE SALE - ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA CAR - NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- SubModel: Cutlass
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: HURST
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 81,110
- VIN: 1G3AK4799DM415309
- Color: Black
- Engine size: V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass HURST
OWNER SAYS SELL IT AT NO RESERVE!!
This 1983 Hurst/Olds is a nice clean lower mile one owner survivor car that is unrestored and a true classic car collectable.
A very solid California & early (1985) southern car which has rare factory T-Tops, and W40 Hurst package which includes the infamous Hurst Lightning Rod shifter. All original so you know what you are buying.
Sold brand-new at University Sales and Service in Costa Mesa, California & then driven to Charleston, SC in 1985 where it has remained ever since.
- Car # 1324 out of 3001 Hurst/Olds produced in 1983
- All original body panels - no accident history – no rust history
- Perfect one-owner Auto/Check report
- All matching-numbers drive-train (that has never been out of the car)
- Still has original Hurst/Olds (unique) exhaust system on the car! Still has original California smog system on car. No missing unique Hurst parts
- Original spare in the trunk that has never been on the ground / even has the original GMfloor matsstill in the car
- Never been smoked in - no rips or tears or missing interior parts
- All original body panels line up good, door gaps, etc. are nice, just as it left the factory. Small dent in lower side of bumper on drivers side rear
- Car is now listed in the Hurst/Olds national registry
- Over 150 pages of paperwork & documentation come with the car
- All factory GM and Hurst documentation
Recent service includes:
- (4) BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
- New intake gaskets, 160 thermostat & gasket, valve cover gaskets and complete tune-up (plugs, wires, etc.) done to factory specs
- New transmission mount w/ complete transmission service filter, fluid, etc.
- All new heater hoses and by-pass hose
- New A/C evaporation core, A/C line, R-12 Freon and oil
- New headlight switch
- All belts and hoses replaced
Carwas repainted by original owner years and years ago and paint shop never finished putting on the HURST/OLDS stripe kit - Original stripe kit is in the trunk and you will have tofinish stripe kit install - All emblems etc. that were removed and are in the glove box andyou will have to re-install - I give the paint job a 2/3 out of 10 - It shines but prep work etc. was not done well at all – It appears they did not strip original paint off the car all the way - Not sure who did it - it looks ok 5 feet away
The only thing that I am aware of that does not work on the car is the factory electric antenna and I have been told that it can be removed and sent away, fixed and re-installed - The A/C blows cold sometimes/infrequently/not much so not sure what the deal is there - some of the dash gauges go crazy sometimes and I am told that is a common problem and an easy behind the dash cluster regulator fix but I am not sure, & It does not effect thedrivabilityof the car - The two right sidelightningrod shifters are very hard toengage but the main shifter (P,R,N,D) is easy to move up and down
This is a 33 year old car and as such you should expect a 33 year old car that has never been restored and has 80,000 + miles on it
Any questions, please feel free to ask. I have perfect high dollar feedback.
No tradesNo financingBank-wired funds, in full, due within 3 days of close of auctionPerfect high dollar feed-back ensures yoursatisfaction
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Hurst Coupe 2-Door 5.0L Original CALIFORNIA car
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements