1971 Oldsmobile Viking Blue 442 Tribute Convertible with Pearl White interior
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: 442
- SubModel: Tribute - Frame On Restoration
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Coupe 2-door
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 0
- Color: Viking Blue
- Engine size: Brand New Rocket 455 Engine installed - Nov 2015
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Pearl White
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats, Updated stereo with auxiliary (iPod) connection, Tilt Steering Wheel
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Oldsmobile 442 Coupe 2-door
A 1971 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible 'Tribute' done to a very, very high level, the correct Viking Blue paint is so perfect you can see the reflection clearly of the vehicle next to it!
In November 2015 a brand new rebuilt Rocket 455 engine was installed - has never been driven since. Used for 'promotional purposes only' for Auto Vault Canada, classic vehicle storage in Toronto, Canada.
Automatic transmission, power windows, A/C, tilt steering wheel, beautiful paint and chrome, updated stereo system with auxiliary (iPod) connection, viking blue exterior, pearl white interior, bucket seats, trumpet exhaust, super stock colour-keyed wheels, 442 floor mats, W27 Aluminum Differential Cover (rear axle), FE3 Suspension Option.
Fully restored, known as "the gentlemen's muscle car"!
Please contact John Hollingsworth if you would like more information or to discuss the purchase of this vehicle. 705-888-2000. email@example.com