the 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham 4 Door Coupe
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 47,580
- VIN: 1G3AM69A9DM410771
- Color: powder blue
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass
Great American car
This description is taken from a catalogue
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan V6
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan V6, model year 1983, version for North America
- 4-door sedan body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 3-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 5033 cm3 / 307.1 cui, advertised power: 104.5 kW / 140 hp / 142 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 325 Nm / 240 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5090 mm / 200.4 in, wheelbase: 2746 mm / 108.1 in
- reference weights: shipping weight 1533 kg / 3380 lbs base curb weight: 1577 kg / 3476 lbs
- how fast is this car ? top speed: 174 km/h (108 mph) (theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 12.9 s; 0- 100 km/h 13.8 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 19.4 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com)
- fuel consumption and mileage: 18/27 mpg (U.S.), 13.1/8.7 l/100km, 21.5/32.3 mpg (imp.), 7.7/11.5 km/l EPA ratings average estimated by a-c: 15.8 l/100km / 17.9 mpg (imp.) / 14.9 mpg (U.S.) / 6.3 km/l
- AC and heat working
- Cassette Player with AM/FM Radio. .
This car is a one family owned car and being kept all these years in a heated garage.
Has been inspected in November, and installed a brand new battery. Paperwork is available.
If you are serious about buying I can give you a mechanic's phone number.
The car runs great. My father-in-law bought it, then my husband inherited it. We had other cars, so this one was just kept in a garage and driven for fun. The car has new tires, .new battery, almost new brakes.
The car has been very much loved, and I think you will love it also.
I took the description from a catalogue and I don't know if this is correct. So, ask questions.
No guarantee of any kind is implied.
In a trunk: a spare donut tire, auto blanket, and a box with winter chains.
This is the last time I'm listing it. If I won't sell it next 7 days, I will make other arrangements.
Don't be discouraged by my listed price. Make me a reasonable offer.