1961 Oldsmobile Starfire
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Starfire
- SubModel: 2 door
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 109,758
- VIN: 616M03052
- Color: White
- Engine size: 394 V8 330 horse
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Oldsmobile Starfire 2 door
1961 Oldsmobile Starfire Convertible
- Offering for sale my 1961 Oldsmobile Starfire Convertible featuring White Exterior and Garnet Mist interior.
General Information about the 1961 Oldsmobile Starfire:
- According to my research these cars are very rare, especially in this color combination.
- 1961 was the beginning of the completely new Olds 88.
- According to information found on internet, there were only 7,600 1961 Starfires sold and all of them were convertibles.
- There is also a rumor that there were only eight made of the white/red color combination in 1961, however I have not been able to confirm this.
- Two websites that can give more information to this car are www.conceptcarz.com and www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1961-Oldsmobile-Starfire.
- These cars value goes up with restoration and they are hard to find.
Information about the 1961 Oldsmobile Starfire offered here:
- This is a great restoration project.
- This car has been in my family since 1963 and I believe my Dad was the second owner. I make the third.
- This car is comparable to a barn find.
- Battery has been pulled.
- Even though garaged since 1970, there is some rust due to Indiana winters to body and chrome.
- The motor is seized but was running when parked over 6 years ago.
- Passenger side front window works, the other three are not working.
- Electric antenna and radio work.
- One front brake drum and one rear brake drum and pads were frozen and had to be removed and have not been replaced.
- There is some damage to the area between the front fender leading into the wheel area on passenger side. You may be able to zoom in to see, if not I can provide picture upon request.
- I have the bottom trim pieces and they are in the pictures and are included with the car, one has bends as seen pictures.
- The interior is all original.
- The paint is original.
- Three books that are original to the car are included and can be seen in the pictures.
- Newer convertible top, in decent condition, but may need replaced again from just sitting.
- Hubcaps are off of a different vehicle and I don't have the originals.
- There is a rip in the driver seat and wear, creases, cracking typical of age and use to the others, but they are overall in good condition for their age.
- Mileage is 109,758.
- I believe the motor is the 394 V8 330 horsepower that appears to be standard with this model, please confirm for yourself.
- All serious offers will be considered.
- Please feel free to call or text me at 317-300-4660 if you have any questions.
- You are responsible for local inspection, pick-up and shipping.
- Deposit of US$500.00 within 48 hours of purchase to hold vehicle 7 days for inspection and/or pickup.
- Full payment of balance to be bank to bank wire transfer only and to be completed within 7 days of purchase date.
- If you are not personally inspecting the vehicle paperwork authorizing an agent to act on your behalf will be required.
If you need to see more pictures please let me know and we can arrange!
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AT 317-300-4660 ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION.
I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
AVERY SINCERE THANK YOU!Tamarri
Other Offers : CLICK