1987 Cutlass 442 Rare! 355 horsepower 380 ft/lbs TORQUE! Insane FAST!!!!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- SubModel: 442
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 442
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 116,700
- VIN: 1g3gr1193hp323873
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 355 horsepower 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
An absolute steal at this price. Good luck finding another 1987 442 in this condition for anywhere near this price. The decision to buy is a complete no brainer at this price. Drive it for a year and resell it for thousands more when you find another toy you want. The only other 442 of this same body style listed on this site is exactly double my price $16,500. If you told people you paid $9500 for this car, everyone would be like "Whoa you got it for a really fair price." $8250 is a steal. Extremely fair price.
- The car cost $10,000+
- motor cost $4350 from Phoenix Engine
- motor install cost $1000+
- transmission cost $1200+
- transmission install cost $500+
- paint job cost idk, a lot $2000+
- exhaust with install $900
- custom power steering $150+
- = $20,100 and all of those estimates are on the low end of what it really all cost. Or you can pay only $8250 today and get the best deal on a 442 ever in the history of GM, Oldsmobile, car collecting, and the world. Or if no one wants it, it'll just go into storage. Who cares. I don't need the money anyway. But I would rather have someone to drive and enjoy it! Which is why I'm practically giving it away at this price.
Built 355 horsepower 380 ft/lbs torque 350 (motor alone cost $4350 without install)
480 Cam lift
10.2 to 1 compression
Search for this on here and this is the motor that's in the car, from this same engine builder:
CHEVY 350-350A HP COPPER NIGHT TURN KEY ENGINE HIGH PERFORMANCE GM SALE 10TK
Only about 2000 miles or less on the motor and trans.
Paint is amazing and a 9.5/10
Very loud sounds awesome. Rough idle style cam.
Everyone loves this car
Female original owner from 1988-2005, about 25 repair receipts from her local Olds dealer from that time frame. Meticulously maintained. See pics for huge binder on the car and tons of documentation.
Pictures don't do the car justice
The car isn't navy, it's a very sharp blue green
Really really awesome car. Extremely hard to find in a condition like this. Body and paint are excellent. Runs and drives excellent. Starts and runs and idles and drives and sounds and looks great. B & M shifter.
Only issues I can even try to search around to find something wrong with the car is: carpet and floor mats are a little dirty. I have an extra new carpet set that will come with the car uninstalled. The power locks do not work. Small trans fluid drip which appeared after the motor install. Needs a headliner. Missing AC compressor and lines.