1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Base Coupe 2-Door 5.7L
Price: US $3,000.00 Item location: Arvada, Colorado, United States
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 103,668
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Limited-Slip Rear Differential, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Oldsmobile CutlassHello -
Thank you for viewing this auction for my 1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme!
I'm a car collector who has ended up with too many projects to actually finish anything...I purchased this beauty 16 years ago down in AZ and brought it up to CO to restore, but I still haven't gotten around to this one and I think it's time to move it on to someone who has the time/money it will take to make this car great again!
This 1975 Cutlass Supreme originally came out of Nebraska and spent alot of it's life in Arizona, so it is currently RUST-FREE (although that won't last if it sits much longer without paint work).
The photos will tell the story of the condition, however as I've purchased numerous vehicles from EBAY in the past, I am one that appreciates a thorough description to know what is being offered, so here are the details:
The 350 V-8 4bbl. engine runs well, although the car has been sitting much more than it's been run in the past 16 years so it needs some maintenance (hoses, tune-up, etc.). The original Rochester M4MC 4 bbl carb has been rebuilt.
The Turbo-Hydro 350 automatic transmission shifts well but will leak fluid if the vehicle isn't started on a regular basis (pan gasket gets soaked).
This '75 Cutlass Supreme was ordered with the legendarily-tough Posi-traction limited-slip rear differential which doesn't leak fluid and makes no noise.
Due to the fact that the car has been off the road for the last 16 years, the operational condition of the power disc brake system, power steering system, etc. are unknown beyond just moving the car around the yard.
Exterior Condition: (originally painted Spectre Blue with a white vinyl Landau top):
- Front bumper - good condition, just needs polishing...bumper rub strip in good condition
- Front grilles - both in good condition for their age
- Header panel - paint is worn and faded, but no visible cracks or damage...hood ornament is toasted (but reproductions are available)
- Front bumper fillers - hardened, but not yet deteriorated
- Hood - good condition with faded/discolored paint (discolored by moisture trapped under a car cover)
- Headlamp bezels - both in good condition, just need polishing
- Drivers-side front fender - has a large dent (see photos) at top edge and behind wheel opening...otherwise in good condition with faded/worn paint...all emblems and wheel-well molding are in good shape and there.
- Drivers-side door - good condition with faded/worn paint...original sport mirror is in good condition, as is the door handle
- Drivers-side 1/4 panel - good condition with faded/worn paint...surface rust behind wheel opening, will rust-through in the next few years
- Rear bumper fillers - cracked, missing, broken (normal for 70's GM cars...replacements are available)
- Trunk lid - good condition with missing paint and surface rust. Dealer tag and Oldsmobile emblem are there and in good shape
- Roof - paint missing, surface-rusted...original white vinyl Landau top is completely destroyed although all vinyl top trim is present
- Tail-lights - lenses are good condition, bezels need polishing
- Rear bumper - good condition, needs polishing...bumper rub strip in good condition
- Passenger-side 1/4 panel - good condition with faded/worn paint...surface rust behind wheel opening (will rust-through eventually)
- Passenger-side door - good condition with faded/worn paint...original sport mirror is in good condition, as is the door handle
- Passenger-side fender - good condition with faded/worn paint...emblems and wheel well molding in good shape
Original Deluxe wheel covers are in good shape (black paint has faded)
Tires still hold air but are VERY OLD!
Interior Condition: (blue cloth interior):
- Dashboard - decent condition, hard plastic panel cracked (as usual) and soft material is shrinking/pulling away (as usual).
- Gauges/instrument cluster - good condition and all original (AM radio, factory clock, etc.)
- Carpet - faded in spots but in generally good condition
- Original factory floor mats - in good condition (wet in photos as I'd just sprayed them off)...front and rear are present
- Headliner/Visors - in mint condition, no splits or loose bows
- Door panels - great condition, just need to be detailed
- Front seat (power bench seat) - worn condition with some tears/rips in the original material
- Back seat - in good condition, except for the top of the back seat which is sun-damage
This car was ordered with:
Power locksCruise ControlPower bench seatRear Window DefoggerAM RadioMist wipersAir Conditioning (needs belt/charged)
This car is a great candidate for a restoration...or, with a little maintenance work, could be a classic daily driver!
This car is being sold as-is, where-is...no warranties or guarantees are implied!
Due to the fact that this car has not been on the road for the last 16 years, this will need to be transported/trailered...I do not recommend trying to drive this home!
This car is for sale locally as well, so I reserve the right to end this auction should it sell.
$500 immediate deposit required...remaining payment must be received within 7 days from the end of the auction. I will allow 30 days to arrange transportation of this car after payment is made.
Thanks for looking!