1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible! 455 with Turbo 400! Disc Brakes! E Heads!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Cutlass
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 17,573
- VIN: 338677M415104
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 455 V8 "E" Heads
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gas
- Transmission: Turbo 400 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass
You are looking at a piece of history; a beautiful red 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible. It is very hard to even find pieces to these cars, let alone find a whole car, and one that runs and drives great! This is NOT a show car by any means and has not been restored, but remains in great condition and is a blast to drive. It has been left in its “original” condition for the most part.
The following is what makes this car such a great find:
- Original convertible car
- CLEAN AND CLEAR NC TITLE IN HAND
- VIN: 338677M415104
- 455 V8 with “E” heads (a must for Oldsmobile enthusiasts)
- Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission
- Power steering
- Factory air condition car
- 4 wheel disc brake conversion
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Power top
- Power antenna
- Dual exhaust
- 3.55 Posi 10 bolt rear end
- Boxed trailing arms with sway bar
- Boss Wheels 18x9.5 rear 18x8 front
- Very original car
- Solid inside and out
- All trim pieces are present
- All glass is present
- All chrome is present
- A complete interior is present
- All lights are present
- Badges are present
- Great looking underbody
- Top is in good shape
- Mirrors are present
- Original steering wheel and dash
- Seats are in good shape
- A luxury vehicle in its day
- MUST SEE IN PERSON
I know I am forgetting a few things, but I have done my best to list everything that this car has or includes. You will be very pleased with the attention it gets. The list goes on and on forever. This is a 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible! There is no other car like it, and it is by far the coolest vehicle I have ever seen.
Please, keep in mind this vehicle is considered an antique. It is by no means a show car or a “perfect” condition car. You absolutely must see it in person to appreciate it! I will not haul the car for you to decide if you like it or not. You are the buyer; therefore, you are responsible for all parts on your end of the sale (i.e. shipping, title transfer, registration, insurance, inspection, and so on).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· This1967 Oldsmobile Cutlassis sold AS-IS with NO WARRANTY IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED.
· I encourage ALL PARTIES interested to view the car in person! Pictures do not do it justice.
· PLEASE, DO NOT submit a bid unless you have obtained 100% of the funds to purchase this car.
· I’m listing this car for a friend of mine. His name is Jeff. You may contact him anytime at 828-575-7856.
· I have numerous pictures of this car. I can email them to you upon request.
· The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. IF you are having the car shipped to you, you need to make sure shipping is set up BEFORE using submitting a bid.
· By submitting a bid, you are stating that you are ready and willing to purchase should you be winner!
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to look at this 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass!