Classic 1964 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Convertible V8 Automatic Blue/Cream Top
Price: US $3,200.00 Item location: State College, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Eighty-Eight
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: DYNAMIC 88
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 86,027
- VIN: 844L051143
- Color: LIGHT BLUE
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: V8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: DARK BLUE
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Oldsmobile Eighty-EightUp for sale is this Beautiful Vintage 1964 Oldsmobile Dynamic Eighty Eighty.
I am listing this vehicle for a friend who used it as a weekend cruiser. Unfortunately the seller has moved out west and decided not to take the car with him due to limited garage space.
This car would make great driver for anyone looking for an entry level classic car.
- Exterior: The paint shines well for its age but has a few blemishes and I do not believe it to be original. I can go over the car with a paint thickness gauge if need be. The quarter panels behind the rear wheels are starting to show a few rust bubbles, I have not had the car on a lift but I believe the rocker panels, floor pans and truck pans are all solid. The top is in good shape and works well for those sunny days. The after market wheels are a nice touch and give the car a more modern look.
- Interior: The front and back seats show very well and have no visible rips or tears. The 88 is equipped with a blue tooth stereo and sub woofer for extra sound. All of the dash controls function and are not missing. This 64 just needs a good detail inside and out and it is ready for the summer.
- Mechanical: The engine starts up and runs well but could use some freshening up, to be a complete daily driver. The car has never left the owner sit in the last few years of ownership and always start ups in the spring when its time to take her out. The ride is smooth which can be expected from a car of this size but I did notice when driving the car to take a few photos that it may need a front suspension component or the tires just needed to warm up from sitting all winter.