RARE, 1973, Black, Oldsmobile, Cutlass, Hurst Edition, 455, w/ Dual Gate Shifter
Price: US $16,200.00 Item location: Morganville, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- SubModel: Hurst Edition
- Type: Colonnade body style
- Trim: S coupe 2-door
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 13,947
- VIN: 3G37U3M399419
- Color: Black, Gold
- Engine size: 44 cubic-inch Rocket V8, L75 U Code Engine
- Number of cylinders: V8
- Transmission: 4 speed manual Turbo Hydra-matic transmission
- Drive type: Four-speed Manual transmission
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats, swiveling strato bucket seats, Hurst dual gate shifter, 2-wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Hurst EditionRARE----1973 OLDSMOBILE HURST 455 W/Dual Gate Shifter ONE OF ONLY 1,097 MADE!!!!!!!!!!The Oldsmobile Cutlass changed body styles to the "Colonnade" body style, which was used until 1977. The Hurst Olds was based on the semi-fastback Cutlass S coupe and featured an interior with swiveling strato bucket seats seperated by a console with Hurst Dual- Gate shifter for the Turbo Hydra- matic transmission. The sole engine offering was a 455 cubic-inch Rocket V8, with four barrel carburetor and dual exhausts, with the 250 horsepower (190kw) L75 U code engine. Also available was the L77 C die 455 with 270 horsepower (200kw) available only with a four- speed manual transmission. 1973 was the last year for Oldsmobile's high performance engine. The '73 model was the first Hurst Olds to be offered in two color schemes-black/ gold or white/gold. A grand total of 1,097 Hurst/Olds were produced for 1973 with about 60% being white/gold and about 40% being black/gold....
Any questions about this vehicle, just send me a message!!!!!!