1983 Hurst Olds
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 79,678
- VIN: 1G3AK4797DM398865
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 307
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Maroon
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass
Be ready for car show season!
This car is in excellent condition with the exception of a two flaws:
· A bubble in the paint on the hood
· The grill on the passenger side was broken. At a car show, omeone pushed in on the grill and broke the back support. It has been temporarily repaired – this can be easily corrected by someone skilled in fabrication.
Information and details:
· Everything on the car is original except the radio.
· The car was repainted in 1999.
· It has won numerous awards and trophies, ncluding being invited four years in a row to an invitation-only Best of the Best car show in Brighton, L. All the trophies and awards will be included with the car.
· The car is from a smoke-free environment and has not been smoked in since I have owned it.
· It has been adult-driven and babied.
· I was told that most of these built were either t-tops or moon-roofs. This one is a hard-top which means it would be rare. This fact was not verified.
· Came off an Old’s assembly line in Lansing, I.
· Then shipped 45 miles away to a secondary manufacturer – Card & Concepts which changed each Cutlass into a Hurst model.
· The number of owners is unknown
· Prod Sequence #643 out of 3001 built
· VIN 1G3AK4797DM398865
· Produced: 1/5/1983 (#2 out of 40 built that day)
· Dealer # 9024
· City/State/Zip: Madison, N 47250
· Construction: Body-on-frame
· Engine: 307 cubic-inch 4-* rocket
· Power/Torque: 180 horsepower, 45 lb-ft torque
· Transmission: Hydra-Matic 200-4R four speed automatic
· Suspension Front: Independent, nequal control arms with shocks and coil springs, tabilizer bar
· Suspension Rear: Live axle with four trailing arms; shocks, oil springs, nd stabilizer bar
· Brakes: Front disc/ rear drum
· Length/Width/Height: 200/71.6/54.9
· Wheelbase: 108.1 inches
· Weight: 3,557 pounds
· 0-60/Quarter mile: 9.1 seconds, 6.6 seconds at 83 mph (Car & Driver, uly 1985)
· Top Speed: 113 mph (Car & Driver, uly 1985)
· Miles Per Gallon: 15-22 estimated
· Tires: P235/60R15
· Mileage: 79,678 (taken 1-23-2015)