'87 442 T-Top Low Miles, Excellent Original Condition, Every Available Option
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: 442
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 29,060
- VIN: 1G3GR1190HP320459
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: V-8 Gasoline
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Oldsmobile 442
1987 OLDSMOBILE 442 T-TOP 29,060 Original Miles!!!
This car is one of the most original and loaded '87's in the country. I have owned the car for the past 9 years, urchasing it from the original owner with barely over 28,000 miles in it and now has only 29,060 miles. The car was last registered in 1997 (see pics) It still has the original 1987 title in her name and a large library of the paperwork and books from the sale of the vehicle (see pics). Back when I bought the car I purchased many NOS items like the hood ornament and the front header emblem, ertain A/C vents that were still available, nd put these things on the car brand new. This is a completely loaded car with every single possible option they offered in '87 including the five things missing from most other cars: Limited Slip 3;73.1 Rear End, M-FM Stereo with EQ, emote Right Hand Mirror Control, ighted Visor Mirror and Fiber Optic Light Package.... EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION! All options work fine including the power antenna and cruise control. This car even has the original tires on it and they have never been off the car. The paint and decals are in EXCELLENT original condition. One exception to the original paint is the hood and trunk lid, hey were repainted at a very young age due to being keyed at the movie theater. The work was done by the dealer and the correct 442 decal was used on the trunk lid when repainted. It would be VERY hard to tell if this was not disclosed, t has never been in an accident... Original owner was a lady who's husband worked at Ralph Oldsmobile as the service manager and they bought the car for her knowing it was going to be the last year they were making the 442 in this body style. I could go on and on but the car is in fantastic original shape and needs nothing to drive daily or to shows except I would NOT drive far on the tires just simply due to the age. They have plenty of tread left on them and if you know these tires you know how she must have driven the car to have this many miles on Eagle GT's! The two rear wheels are showing rust in the chrome but I have two extra wheels in similar age original condition that I will send with the car. Once tires are replaced if you do so these wheels will match very well. I am NOT a dealer and can NOT finance the car so please understand and don't ask. I will be happy to talk to anyone and/or take any other pics you might want, iven a little time. Thanks, andyOn Mar-10-16 at 08:03:15 PST, eller added the following information:
I wanted to mention a couple of things people have been asking about the car and make a quick revision on something mentioned in the description.1) I had two door dings (one of them shows up in the lead pic) removed by the paintless dent removing process, hey don't show at all now.
2) I mentioned the original owner worked at Ralph Olds in Smithtown but that was incorrect. I confused the circumstance with another one of my cars I've had for years. The car was purchased at Ralph Olds and I have most all of the original sales recipes, trunk lid emblem and the glovebox sticker as well as all of the correct books, tamped keys without the blanks removed and even the cassette tape from Oldsmobile that describes how to use your new start of the art cassette player. :)
3) I recently had the headliner and sun visors recovered due to sagging material, here was no fading on them nor is there any fading on the seats or dash from sunlight or age. Dash and other parts of the interior are as close to perfect as possible for a 30K garaged kept car.